PBP UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Can somebody tell me at what time will the main event start for the Uk time?!? sorry i dont understand et pt?

Can somebody tell me at what time will the main event start for the Uk time?!? sorry i dont understand et pt?

<Huh2> Don't Whitebelt 2nite man not in PBP, but 10pm for main card start depending on your location UK is 4-5hrs ahead.

NEVER BEEN SO PUMPED

ITS 6 AM AND CANT SLEEP
BRING OUT THE MAKERS MARK

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

49922-1462200.png

Melodrama incoming:

I just hope for a good fight because this will likely be the last MMA fight I watch. I'm just done with the culture the UFC has cultivated. They purposely built a team-sports vibe by way of things like TUF and Reebok fight kits. It all came to fruition and now the entire fan-base is made up of losers who live vicariously through fighters. It's worse for that than it has ever been.

I have too much self-respect to be associated with that. I don't want to be like this Youtube generation of beta males who line up to follow and worship other men. I don't want to be seen as someone on the same level as those guys. I don't want to internalise that level of loserdom, which is always possible when you're frequently exposed to it, especially by people you might think are your peers.

So this is it for me. It's the final chapter of MMA in my head-canon, after around 17 years of watching religiously. I'm not the target audience anymore and I'm going to embrace that instead of stick around and complain about it. I'd like for this last one to be a great fight.

Later everyone.

I think Conor will grab the fence many times, be sure about that. And judge will do nothing.

49922-1484255.png

I have a knack of nailing the prelims and struggling to get 3/5 on the main card. So long as Fergy and Khabib win fuck it

I do not have privileges to post. John Malcovich narrates the promo. Worth posting. Got me pumped. YouTube.

Edit. Twitter I think. My net is not working

McGregor
Pettis
Saint Preux
Volkov
Waterson

Khabib vs. McGregor
Ferguson vs. Pettis
OSP vs. Reyes
Lewis vs. Volkov

HOLY SHIT these 4 fights are so good!!!

Who I'm rooting for:
- McGregor
- Ferguson
- Neutral
- Lewis

Who I think will win:
- Khabib
- Ferguson (unless his injury really ruined him)
- No clue. OSP is way too inconsistent
- No clue. Lewis can be losing 99% of a fight then win at the last second by KO

When khabibs walkout music starts:

PwbTwRn.jpg

This is the thread where Khabib is going to get Ronda Rousey'd. Conor by TKO/KO within 2 rounds, with Khabib looking lost and amateurish.

Back