UFC 229 : Khabib Nurmagomedov - "My Dream is to smash this guy."

This fight better happen.

I can't wait to hear the shit mcg says as it gets going.

Wow that was retarded. If you are gonna bash Conor, at least come up with something good. Colin is stupid as fuck and makes no sense.
Why does me calling him Colin get you so heated up lol. Stop being sensitive.

Why does me calling him Colin get you so heated up lol. Stop being sensitive.
I’m not heated up at all, it’s just retarded and not funny. How do you get Colin out of Conor and how is it even an insult?

I’m not heated up at all, it’s just retarded and not funny. How do you get Colin out of Conor and how is it even an insult?
Lol just ignore it and move along guy. No idea why this is affecting your evening so much.

Win or lose, it’d be more entertaining to watch gsp vs conor than khabib vs gsp.

I'm interested in GSP vs. Khabib too, maybe not as much because of the significance of Conor vs. GSP, but strictly fight-wise I find it more exciting and compelling to see how the two would challenge each other grappling-wise. Most people don't care about grappling though, so I'm sure most would find it boring too.

Khabib is going to take him down, mount him, and mercilessly pound his ass.

DkqboznXoAc3H1Y.jpg
Yeah cause on the last day of his weight cut, he should risk his title shot to jump out of a bus and get into a street fight with conor over straightening out his t-rex buddy artem. Great idea. Conor was so brave trying to get into a fight with a guy when he knew would it never happen there with all the security.

I'm interested in GSP vs. Khabib too, maybe not as much because of the significance of Conor vs. GSP, but strictly fight-wise I find it more exciting and compelling to see how the two would challenge each other grappling-wise. Most people don't care about grappling though, so I'm sure most would find it boring too.

I’d like to see both, actually seeing how gsp fares against the big 3 in that division would’ve been awesome, but of those 3... I’d like to see Connie vs gsp slightly, followed by gsp vs tony, followed by gsp vs khabib.

I also think gsp may be the worst matchup for khabib.

I’d like to see both, actually seeing how gsp fares against the big 3 in that division would’ve been awesome, but of those 3... I’d like to see Connie vs gsp slightly, followed by gsp vs tony, followed by gsp vs khabib.

I also think gsp may be the worst matchup for khabib.

GSP doesn't belong at 155. I strictly want to see those match ups for very specific reasons, not to just fight 155 guys. Realistically he should be fighting Tyron before anyone else.

Back