UFC 229 : Khabib Nurmagomedov - "My Dream is to smash this guy."

These morons came out of hiding after nearly a year and pretend like McGregor didn’t get knocked out by a retired boxer since we last saw him...
Floyd hit McGregor so many times that the brain damage Conor obtained was dispersed among his fans as well.

I wish they would put out longer trailers. These 30 seconds - 1 minute promos are annoying. Can't wait for the real promotion for this event to start rolling.

Would have been better if mike Goldberg was calling this fight but oh well

I think McGregor is a thug and wanted to see him pay for his actions against the bus. From all I know, I would usually root against him. That said, I hope he KO's Khabib. He seems like a decent guy, but I have never been able to root for a Russian fighter and I won't start now. I guess I have seen to many Rambo and Rocky movies. The Russians are always the bad guys, and I don't want to see a gloating Putin!

I think McGregor is a thug and wanted to see him pay for his actions against the bus. From all I know, I would usually root against him. That said, I hope he KO's Khabib. He seems like a decent guy, but I have never been able to root for a Russian fighter and I won't start now. I guess I have seen to many Rambo and Rocky movies. The Russians are always the bad guys, and I don't want to see a gloating Putin!

You've definitely been watching too much Hollywood and mainstream media programming.

Russian people are not the terrible enemies they are made out to be. Most are cool as hell IRL.

khabib forgot to say no homo after that statement

DkqboznXoAc3H1Y.jpg
I love this meme, it gets me everytime.

Khabib= Who the fuck has he finished?

Well my short memory span due to medical mary jane I can recall Khabib finishing MJ. The same guy that took out Barboza and TFerg with ease and has better TDD than Conor. Plus Khabibs style wont have as many finishes as Conors naturally as Conor has a left hand fueled by magic powers of the heavens above

These morons came out of hiding after nearly a year and pretend like McGregor didn’t get knocked out by a retired boxer since we last saw him...
Floyd hit McGregor so many times that the brain damage Conor obtained was dispersed among his fans as well.
He took more damage in the Nate fight that he won than he did against Floyd

Well my short memory span due to medical mary jane I can recall Khabib finishing MJ. The same guy that took out Barboza and TFerg with ease and has better TDD than Conor. Plus Khabibs style wont have as many finishes as Conors naturally as Conor has a left hand fueled by magic powers of the heavens above
<{outtahere}>

I feel there will be a lot of that after the fight.

Khabib= Who the fuck has he finished?

Conor= Who the fuck hasn't he finished. A fuckin Diaz.

This is all a waste of time anyways. Khabib isn't going to show up you fools. Conor will be fighting someone else.
Khabib = when has he been finished?

Conor = when has he been finished?

I'll wait.

Back