UFC 229 : Khabib Nurmagomedov - "My Dream is to smash this guy."

DkqboznXoAc3H1Y.jpg

Extremely childish

I LOL anyway

lol are there any promos for 228 yet? <36>

And then he woke up. Khabib will get finished early, only reason he will last is because Conor decided to toy with him for a bit.

Insecure Colin fans already swarming the GOAT anti-Colin ts.

If it's not a nuthugging thread about Conor it will be wastelanded just watch.
Do you actually do anything but bitch like a little girl on Sherdog?

Conor is going to wreck khabib early. I hope he it goes the same way as the aldo fight

The Chicken will hit his islamic beard straight out of his arrogant mug and then Khabibs dream will be wrestling bears as a kid again until the ref wakes him up.

Conor's to professionell for subpar dreams like these.

He didn't lie. He wont see how Conor beats him. He'll never see the left coming.

UFC putting out another short promo.
Khabib saying Conors only chance in this fight is a lucky punch, and that all he has is a good left hand. He thinks he dominates Conor everywhere else.

He doesn't dominate Conor anywhere in the stand-up, at least not from what I've seen of their respective careers. That's a lot more than a left hand. That's half of MMA. And it is where every fight starts. I think Khabib will win if he can find his way inside and get takedowns/control but that isn't a given that he can get in there without getting dropped.

It'll be a fun fight.

UFC putting out another short promo.

Back to the dolly drama, to hype up the beef between these two.

Khabib saying Conors only chance in this fight is a lucky punch, and that all he has is a good left hand. He thinks he dominates Conor everywhere else.

He says he wants to, "Make this guy chicken inside the cage." lol

Caps it off with, "I have my location. Las Vegas, October 6th."

Doubting the GOAT will be Khabib's downfall.

Khabib's just hyping the fight with whatever tools he has.

Him and his team are not stupid and they're aware of the tools / threats that Conor presents In every aspect.

Back