UFC 229 isn't sold out

THERE'S TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW

MY LIFE IS A BARREN HELLSCAPE, WHICH CAUSES ME TO CARE ABOUT THIS

The very first line of text on that axs website stated "this event may contain resale tickets"

So, maybe it's possible they're selling resale tickets, no?

Yes and the resale tickets are specified on there as are the general sale tickets.

There's plenty of general sale tickets left on there.

I was posing the question.

Why have UFC lied?

Why does Vince lie about Mania attendance every year even though the real number is good?
does that mean WWE is "dying" or does it mean that Promoters exaggerate in order to "promote"?

Who gives a rats ass if some expensive seats are left? Its the highest anticipated MMA bout in years and will draw a ton of PPVs, how is that even debatable?

Why does Vince lie about Mania attendance every year even though the real number is good?
does that mean WWE is "dying" or does it mean that Promoters exaggerate in order to "promote"?

WWE has sucked major league balls since like 2004

Who gives a rats ass if some expensive seats are left? Its the highest anticipated MMA bout in years and will draw a ton of PPVs, how is that even debatable?

It's not debatable.

Jus sayin'

They be lying bout being sold out cuz that motherfucker ain't sold out

Lying about the tickets being sold out is good promotion?

Go back to school.

Manipulating the public's perception through positive news is a common promotional tactic.

Go back to your mom's womb since you don't even deserve share the same air with everyone else.

Manipulating the public's perception through positive news is a common promotional tactic.

Go back to your mom's womb since you don't even deserve share the same air with everyone else.

Why are you so butthurt by the fact the tickets aren't sold out? Lol

It's not debatable.

Jus sayin'

They be lying bout being sold out cuz that motherfucker ain't sold out
Yet and still, the gate is about triple other events that had double the seats

Ufc is dyin

Have the WWE ever lied about an event being sold out in 3 minutes?

They lie all the FN time about ticket sales
I already stated that

Al you want to do is argue
You are in the right forum for it

Back