UFC 229 Free Fight: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Michael Johnson

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Khabib was hurt. Against Conor he should try to find takedown from the beginning.

His grappling is fantastic and gnp very good.

Not looking good for Conor after watching this bc MJ is the last southpaw striker Khabib faced with statistically better tdd and about the same skills off his back as Conor<6>

1D28Ycd.jpg

Last edited:
"he hurt him bad" <{hughesimpress}>
Rogan the piece of shit <CanYouSeeMeNow>

Khabibs dialogue with Johnson and Red Goof during this fight was priceless.

if watching this you still don't see Conor completely clowning kabob..... holy shit the realization that Conor is gonna destroy him and it's gonna be so fun trolling the haters hits pretty hard while watching this

Khabib was hurt. Against Conor he should try to find takedown from the beginning.

His grappling is fantastic and gnp very good.

Unwatchable after 2:45, first round.

I forgot that Johnson beat Poirier. Good win for him back then.

Both the free fights were from MSG @ UFC 205. There was so much hype about Khabib vs Conor back then, but I'm almost glad we're getting it this late.

The bus incident, the mayweather fight, so much hype has been contained for the last two years, and by October 6th, we'll all be prepared for what'll probably be the biggest night on the forum (regardless of who wins).

It always seems like he's reacting when striking. He's not a counter puncher and that might get him in trouble vs Conor.

Fucking shit. They already posted this same exact fight for 223. That thing raked in a few million views.

Now they deleted it, to reupload it again? <{walkerwhut}>

Why not post the Pat Healy or Abel Trujillo fight this time?

Are they going to do this everytime Khabib has a fight, just repost the MJ fight over and over?

if watching this you still don't see Conor completely clowning kabob..... holy shit the realization that Conor is gonna destroy him and it's gonna be so fun trolling the haters hits pretty hard while watching this
You underrate MJ so much. He is a much harder puncher than Conor and he didn't even rock Khabib when he got him flush.

This is the one fight that showed me Khabib will always be beatable.

If Michael Johnson can land on Khabib then Conor who is a much better striker definitely can and will.

If Conor's getting taken down he's testing Khabib's chin before it happens.

You underrate MJ so much. He is a much harder puncher than Conor and he didn't even rock Khabib when he got him flush.

Well that's just statistically wrong.

Conor dropped Diaz 3 times AT 170 & Diaz boxed up Michael Johnson and ate his punches. MJ has never looked the same since, and the Khabib fight was after it.

If Michael Johnson can land on Khabib then Conor who is a much better striker definitely can and will.

Guy lands a punch and you're convinced? Michael Johnson lands on everybody, he just gets hit alot back.

Khabib is statistically the least hit LW in the UFC and has a chin of granite

Conor fans spooked

He will be dominated off his back like MJ
<GSPWoah>

Guy lands a punch and you're convinced? Michael Johnson lands on everybody, he just gets hit alot back.

All i said was it means he's open to being hit by better strikers than MJ & Conor is a better striker than him.
The IaQuinta fight showed Khabib can be hit too. Both Porier & Alvarez gave his power credit post fight.

Well that's just statistically wrong.

Conor dropped Diaz 3 times AT 170 & Diaz boxed up Michael Johnson and ate his punches. MJ has never looked the same since, and the Khabib fight was after it.

Going that way, who put away Poirier faster and who did it cleaner?

Back