UFC 228/Zabit vs TBD

I hope a good featherweight takes this fight so we can see his hype get derailed .
I will say i just want to see the man compete. 14 fights are better than 13 when you go to the event in person.

Burgos is gonna take it

And he will fucking dominate that 40 year old Russian and his pillow hands

That's what I was hoping for, but I strongly doubt he can make weight. He's fucking huge. When he showed interest in the fight, he didn't realize it was on the card coming up in a week.

Edgar and Stephens were crazy about stepping in against Ortega @ 226.

Why not fight Zabit now?!

These fighters today are all about prize and nobody wants to take risks. "If the guy is ranked below me I won't fight. I broke my pussy."

Another reason to love Cerrone and McGregor. They literally don't give a f about rankings.

I understand its the fight game and i agree everyone should fight more. But unfortunately in this era of UFC its about making money as fast as possible, campaigning for title shots instead of earning title shots. So i can see why Stephens and Edgar don't want Zabit. Too much risk and not enough reward.

Edgar has been training with Zabit back before Zabit freed the slaves. No way they'd fight.

Last edited:
this ppv is gonna bomb so hard. everyone sa ing thier money to buy conor vs khabib fight anywyas

Zabit by being superior in everything

Anyone actually surprised Yair pulled out?

I will loose my mind if no one steps up. This is truly a shitty situation. 228 card is doomed for me with no Zabit in it.

I understand its the fight game and i agree everyone should fight more. But unfortunately in this era of UFC its about making money as fast as possible, campaigning for title shots instead of earning title shots. So i can see why Stephens and Edgar don't want Zabit. Too much risk and not enough reward.

Zabit is a very fun fighter to watch. I bet he attracts more people than most of the top 10 FW fighters. People are just avoiding him from the start.

Moicano barely got touched if at all in his fight, let him bang with Zabeast.

Yair vs Zabit was the people's main event. Losing Yair sucked what little wind there was from the sails of UFC 228 excitement.

Volkanovski, Bektic, or Stephens would be acceptable.

I hope it's Lineker. Enough of the prospect hype, let's see if Zabit is for real.
And u think lineker is the man for that? He's like 2 weight classes below him. Not sure that's the man for the job

Edgar and Stephens were crazy about stepping in against Ortega @ 226.

Why not fight Zabit now?!

These fighters today are all about prize and nobody wants to take risks. "If the guy is ranked below me I won't fight. I broke my pussy."

Another reason to love Cerrone and McGregor. They literally don't give a f about rankings.
Stephens got KTFOed and everybody knows he is a fake though guy.

Edgar has a fight booked (as a headliner) and also is training partner with Zabit. They are buddys.

Just get the man a match. 228 needs Zabit!

Back