UFC 228/Zabit vs TBD

KDR by RNC

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will be driving to Dallas TX for this event. The UFC does not come to Louisiana enough.

I was wondering if any news on Zabit having a new opponent got out yet? Would love to see the future champ compete live.

Lineker offered, but I don't think anything has been signed yet.

Burgos is gonna take it

And he will fucking dominate that 40 year old Russian and his pillow hands

Idk what he’s doing but chad mendes should step up. Dude fought for like 2 mins in his last fight after being out two years

I hope it's Lineker. Enough of the prospect hype, let's see if Zabit is for real.

Burgos is gonna take it

And he will fucking dominate that 40 year old Russian and his pillow hands
That would be a great matchup! Hurricane Shane throws mad hammer bombs in the cage.

Come to think of it

Where's Kattar? He would knock him back down to reality aswell

Really I've got a full laundry list of people to expose this hype job

Edgar and Stephens were crazy about stepping in against Ortega @ 226.

Why not fight Zabit now?!

These fighters today are all about prize and nobody wants to take risks. "If the guy is ranked below me I won't fight. I broke my pussy."

Another reason to love Cerrone and McGregor. They literally don't give a f about rankings.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he randomly ends up fighting Frankie Edgar..since he hasn't fought since April.

Which would be throwing Zabit in the deep end of the pool......early.

These fighters today are all about prize and nobody wants to take risks. "If the guy is ranked below me I won't fight. I broke my pussy."

Another reason to love Cerrone and McGregor. They literally don't give a f about rankings.
I understand its the fight game and i agree everyone should fight more. But unfortunately in this era of UFC its about making money as fast as possible, campaigning for title shots instead of earning title shots. So i can see why Stephens and Edgar don't want Zabit. Too much risk and not enough reward.

Do you even get how prize fighting works?

I hope a good featherweight takes this fight so we can see his hype get derailed .

Back