UFC 228 Woodley vs Till Full Bout Order Set(3 girl fights in PPV)

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
TSP2PqrGb-Z3RwQXLguYFtWl7c6V2GxsjQbeRvd97U4.png

wow great card. WMMA WMMA WMMA, main event that won't happen (till will miss weight and woodley won't accept the fight) and then finally zabit

Not an awful PPV... but wanted more for a trip to Dallas. Guessing I will be watching at home and doing the discussion...

This is a first for me. I care about more fights on the fx prelims than the actual ppv card

UFC lowkey hates Woodley... lol

Ugh. It isn't the best card but I'll still likely watch. I'd much prefer if Price/Alhassan was on the PPV over Esparza/Suarez. I'm not a WMMA hater but that's just a bit too much for me.

Sterling/Stamann and Rivera/Dodson could be Main Card fights too. Don't really get the 3 straight WMMA matchups. A lot of people won't be fond of that.

Zabit and Yair will be fireworks and then after that it's a 2-hour piss break

Smiley_sleeping.gif~c200

I really hope they are paying Colby to train and weight cut as a backup plan, because Till is not making championship weight. The sad thing is, it will be too late to cancel the event, but this card is doing less then 100k when the main event falls through.

Need to put the Jim Miller or the Diego Sanchez fight on the early prelims out of respect alone.

Yes I know they’ve seen better days but they have put their time in and deserve it.

That card is so bad they even made a poster equally as bad to match with it.

images

At least they didn't put Sterling on the PPV. Shevchenko fight is an afterthought -- Bullet should dominate. Rest of the card is Meh. The only way this card can be saved is if Till sons T-Wood.

Back