UFC 228 PPV buys

MurrDawg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Well, with all the drama surrounding this one and Woodley not a big draw and an average card I think this could be in bottom 3 of the year. I’m guessing 125-150k for this one. I’ll watch but will head down to local sports bar to watch instead of buying this one.

Well, with all the drama surrounding this one and Woodley not a big draw and an average card I think this could be in bottom 3 of the year. I’m guessing 125-150k for this one. I’ll watch but will head down to local sports bar to watch instead of buying this one.

Man if your talking about PPV numbers before the card. It must really suck.

50k of Black sons raised in White America will buy it. Tyrun will be rich.

It’s gonna be bad, however the ppv did get better with nicco dropping off

Dodson Rivera is interesting

This is a fucking terrible PAY PER VIEW card, good lord! Look I'm as much a fan as anyone but with the talent available on the UFC roster having cards like this and charging 60 bucks for them is just fucking ridiculous. There's 1 and a half fights on this card I want to see and I have a feeling the 1 I want to see (welterweight title fight) is going to be boring as fuck. Promoting shit like this is why Bellator has been gaining momentum.

If the numbers turn out to be as low as y'all are saying then Darren till ain't that big of a star, wasn't he supposed to be a big draw or whatever?
{<redford}

We should just sell our stock in the company.

150K. It's gonna be low, especially after losing the co-main title fight.

I hope it's low so dana can bust a casket

The card was weak before the co- main got canceled. I'm guessing south of 200k

a legit 76k

dave Meltzer will bump the figures up to please his father

The card was weak before the co- main got canceled. I'm guessing south of 200k

Pssshhhh, the co-main getting cancelled will probably boost buys by a couple thousand. WMMA is so terrible it actively repels fans of combat sports.

I have tickets, I will report the attendance without bias

Back