UFC 228 Has 3 WMMA fights just on the Main Card

diego sanchez deserves that main card slot over anyone else on the prelims and main card

suarez is a beast so i accept her fight

I want a full WMMA just to see Sherdog collectively trigger.
nah, then they'll just skip it altogether. You gotta stick one good male fight in the co-main so they have to suffer through the wmma to see it.

Tatiana Suarez - future champ, Andrade - Kowalkiewicz for TS. Valentina for belt. Good fights
I guess... Good fights in their own right.

I mean, i can call lorenzo and jamal carter down the street. It would be the best possible fight in my block ya know.... but what does that say?! :p

200.gif

Rivera was a main event in a fight night just a few weeks ago and now he is in the prelims while Carla Esparza is on the main card <mma3>

nah, then they'll just skip it altogether. You gotta stick one good male fight in the co-main so they have to suffer through the wmma to see it.
<{jackyeah}>

WMMA should co-main all future cards. It is known

They're good though expect the title fight. Which should be a fun show case fight for Valentina.

True story, I had a Dream last night that I somehow ended up at UFC 228 and the turnout was terrible, there were like 1000 people in the stands. Then one of the fights on the main card got canceled last minute, but instead of just going to the next fight they played some movie on the big screens for like 30 minutes. Really weird dream, I must be on Sherdog too much.

At least its valentina and karolina, which are among the best

Funny. Karolina would lose to all the other girls on the card IMO.

All the fights look good. I'm all for good fights being shoved down my throat.
In fact the whole PPV looks like it will be fun.

RIP anyone up against the time zone. You are going to sleep!

The card is good. The whining is annoying.

one more reason to never buy a ppv :) just watch replays of single fights on the next day.

Wow, looks like I'll be gaming with this shit on as background noise.

You little boys still haven't accepted that women fight on UFC cards like it's going to change.

Reciting the Serenity Prayer might help:

"God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change,
the courage to change the things we can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."

They should of put 1 of the 2 non title on an upcoming card not 3 in a row wtf.

diego sanchez deserves that main card slot over anyone else on the prelims and main card

suarez is a beast so i accept her fight

No he doesn't. Hes been shit for years. Suarez, Andrade, and Karolina are all legit elite fighters. Sanchez shouldn't even be in the Ufc.

4 wmma fights is beyond ridiculous, but 3 of them on the main card is fucking criminal. at least theyre all in a row so i can grill some food or something.

Andrade is main-card worthy (She is the most entertaining female fighter) but rivera and dodson , aljo vs staman should be in main card over tatiana vs esparza

Andrade is definitely a main card fighter, i totally agree. She is a total monster. Andrade is Joanna's best win.

Back