UFC 228 Has 3 WMMA fights just on the Main Card

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
228.png

I am totally okay with Nicco vs Valentina, but beyond that it drives me insane how they trying to shove this down our throats. It started with Zuffa putting like 1 WMMA fight on a card, but now its just over the top.

Al Hassan vs Niko Price could have been on the main card. Aljo's fight against Stamann, but instead we get KK vs Andrade and Esparza vs Suarez. Dodsos-Rivera would have fit better on the PPV.

<{hughesimpress}><36><{nope}>

How many WMMA fights can you tolerate on one card?

Usually im not the one to hate on WMMA but seriously

<bball1>

At least its valentina and karolina, which are among the best. Still, 3 wmma fights in a row is definitely a mistake.

Quite frankly, the whole card is a bit of a let down. There are 3 fights at WW and then, all the rest are lower classes. Not only WMMA, but its manlet city over at 228...

This card has the perfect recipe to trigger any sherbro

I fully expect whodafook.gif being posted for most of the guys up there as well

On top of that, they had to strip Colby, and put a guy who didnt even make weight in there for this? LOL

Last edited:
Well they've managed to tackle illegal streaming because I won't even stream that pile of shite.

I want a full WMMA just to see Sherdog collectively trigger.

Hopefully this community bands together and shows the UFC this card is not acceptable by refusing to stream it.

Say on average, about three less than what is on that card, is what I prefer.

There are exceptions

Last edited:
OGs Jim Miller and Diego Sanchez are both fighting somebody named White, Sanchez and Miller should form a tag team and fight the Whites on the PPV Main Card.

Tatiana Suarez - future champ, Andrade - Kowalkiewicz for TS. Valentina for belt. Good fights

Andrade is main-card worthy (She is the most entertaining female fighter) but rivera and dodson , aljo vs staman should be in main card over tatiana vs esparza

Karolina v Jess and Carlo v Tatiana are two really fucking good scraps.

First one will be a bloodfest if Andrade gets her way, second one a grappling masterclass from the two best wrestlers in WMMA right now..

and then a title fight

OGs Jim Miller and Diego Sanchez are both fighting somebody named White, Sanchez and Miller should form a tag team and fight the Whites on the PPV Main Card.
Dana should be The White's manager

Hopefully Suarez ragdolls Esparza and it will be nice to see Val get her belt. Some good fights in my opinion...
WkRaORp.gif

Dana should be The White's manager

And just before the fight starts the lights will dim and come back on and Tito will randomly be in Miller and Sanchez’ corner

I'm glad I download the fights the day after and can just fast forward through all the BS.

Karolina-Andrade should be on the main, Valentina-Nicco by default needs to be on the main even though I'm not sure how competitive it will be, and I'd flip Dodson-Rivera with Suarez-Esparza.

Dana ensuring that Tyron doesn’t qualify for PPV points.

<Dana05>

Back