UFC 228 free fight : Darren Till vs Donald Cerrone (Specially requested by Mike Winkeljon)

But how does Darren react to a dark marine cave?

Winklejon roots for foreigners over All American Cowboys. Must be an USA hating libtard.

They always use this fight for Till, use the Wonderboy one instead. Oh yeah, WB won that fight and the UFC doesn't want to reflect on it.

They always use this fight for Till, use the Wonderboy one instead. Oh yeah, WB won that fight and the UFC doesn't want to reflect on it.

No he didn't. WB Thompson got outclassed by Gorilla.

onnit.jpg

The size difference in this fight is disturbing. Till definitely belongs at MW.

This was incredible performance by Darren Till. Cowboy is solid WW and he didn't have anything against Till.

E3891AEA-156D-4C4D-99B7-4E9C35B4C134.gif

Special guest appearance and interview by The Platinum One

"DO YOU HEAH ME UP THEAH? I'M IN A WEE BIT OF TROUBLE MATE, ME SCUBA TANK IS STUCK AND I CAN'T GET OUT THIS BLOODY CAVE LAD"
GOT-AH SHTART WORKIN ME STLEYKIN’ DOWN HEAH

lol love Cowboy but there’s something kinda effeminate about this pose, here^

like when Chuck got KO’d by ‘Page and looked like a nubile maiden in the Little House on the Prairie universe, just lying on the grass, waiting for a dashing hero to sweep him off his feet.
chu fuck Chuck

ufc-topper.jpg

lol love Cowboy but there’s something kinda effeminate about this pose, here^

like when Chuck got KO’d by ‘Page and looked like a nubile maiden in the Little House on the Prairie universe, just lying on the grass, waiting for a dashing hero to sweep him off his feet.
chu fuck Chuck

ufc-topper.jpg
a467f25f-1ea4-481a-a53c-68296cb12fc0.format_jpeg.crop_450x237_1,33.resize_1200x630.format_jpeg.resize_610x.inline_yes.jpg

The size difference in this fight is disturbing. Till definitely belongs at MW.

It was but Cowboy made a career out of using his size advantage at LW so in a lot of ways it was Karma. You could just see Cerrone quit when Till landed that one-two at about the 6:50 mark in the video. He didn't want any more of that.

Back