UFC 228: A lot surprises when it comes to fighters who are underdogs on this card.

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Take a closer look.

Frank Camacho an underdog to Geoffrey Neal, to me it's a coin toss.

Ryan Benoit being an underdog to a man with 1 UFC appearance seems a little odd, Roberto Sanchez. EDIT: just heard that Ben-wah is out of this card :(

Jim Miller being an underdog to Alex White is an interesting one. Jim was only just in a great fight with Poirier a few months back, almost won that fight, on my card he did win the fight. I've seen Alex before and I'm really, really not impressed.

Diego Sanchez is more than finished, more than over the hill, but this Craig White kid is pretty bad. He held his own for a minute or two against Magny, but I've watched some film on this guy and he's pretty shoddy. Could Diego turn the clock back and win a decision? Sure.

Dodson is an underdog to Rivera. I can understand this, but I think Rivera is a tad overrated. Skills wise this could be interesting also, Dodson is hard to wrestle and the hand speed is all Dodson, he won't be there to be leg kicked all night either. 29-28 Dodson Split Decision? Why not!?

Aljamain Sterling is one of the most overrated guys on the UFC roster, meanwhile Cody Stamann is one of the most boring fighters lol. This could and should be a decision win for Cody, how Sterling is favourite, I'll never know.

Carla Esparza's skillset doesn't match up very well with Tatiana Suarez. Suarez has the better credentials and size wise is much larger. Carla wins fights with wrestling but that may not work here, that said, how good is Tatiana on bottom, and who thought Esparza would beat great BJJ talent like Calvillo and Gadelha. For 6/1 for her get a decision, that is a GREAT price.

Abdul Razak Alhassan. Sorry I just don't get the hype. He has some highlight reel KO's but the dude has nothing anywhere else. He's like a Welterweight Derek Brunson. Niko Price is scrappy, has a chin and also will win this easily if he gets him down. I think Price should be a hefty favourite, but is a fairly big underdog, bizarre.

I think Jessica Andrade is one of the best fighters on the roster, gender for gender, pound for pound. She shat the bed a bit against Joanna, but I think she walks through Karolina. That said, if Karolina can stuff takedowns like she did against Herrig, she will at least be in this fight. Like Esparza, she's 6/1 to win a decision, that's pretty crazy.

Woodley won't win by KO, but at 4/1, not bad either.

Roll the dice guys, some amazing odds out there for this card.

I understand that these picks are unlikely, and even less likely to ALL come in at the same night.

I'll never miss a random 50p and I also like to cover the board with shit loads of accumulators. 50p is all that makes sense with a wild bet like that, plus if I bet like 10 quid and won millions, do you really think they'd pay me out ;)

Plus I think you meant.

3 of this guy.

50-cent-3-1520512274-view-1.png

andrade shit the bed against joanna?

she got completely outclassed in every single round by the better fighter, andrade fought like she always does.

but fuck dude with that return why not just put down at least 10 bucks, that shits crazy.

Check out @PearlGonzalez’s Tweet:

That's more exciting then your post

Back