UFC 227 - Who Do You Want to Win?

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters
Voted Cody, and I don’t really care too much about the co-main but I guess it would be cool to see DJ get beat, not that I don’t like him, just something new. So I voted for Henry.

Silly OP didn't limit the number of choices so I voted all four

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
giphy.gif

I hope Dillashaw knocks the neck tatts off Garbrandt. No respect for people who get free titleshots after being unforgettably destroyed.

I want Cody and Cejudo to win.

Good chance I'll be disappointed after both fights.

I think I might try and get laid this weekend. I watch every card, and I'm sure I'll see the main fights eventually, but man this card is really not peaking my interest

I want McEjudo and TJ, but I think CoGar and Mouse will win. Most Sherbros say the guy they want to win will win, but I'm being real.

I'd much rather have Mouse lose tho, as that division needs change.

Cody and Cejudo

I want tj the snake to win because I don't like the beta males team.

And I want henry cejudo to win because he's the underdog and alot of people are overlooking him, also if he won it would make things real intresting in the flyweight divison, kinda like when rose beat the unstoppable joanna , but even bigger!

Not surprised more people want Mouse to lose. A bit surprised Garbrandt has more support than Dillashaw.

Cody/MM "Get Love"

TJ and Cej !

My win preference is Cody and MM. Cody because douche>dickhead and Mouse for salty forum popcorn.

If Mighty Mouse wins a lot of haters will say "TEH BEST EVERR!" for about three days

Back