UFC 227 PPV #'s are in

It was a great main event so not surprised it did decentwell. But amazing how quickly things have changed where 300K is now considered decent PPV numbers for a show with two title fights.
I guess people were counting on DJ vs TJ callout/announcement after the main event but Cejudo spoiled it, it could had done worse than 300k.

300k for what appeared to be 2 bullshit rematches that fans didn't want
Pretty good

Sad thing is if ufc did a subscription ppv plus content thing theyd say hey we have 9 ppv fights a year thats 540 dollars so well charge 50 bucks a month for it fuck that..

People still like these july cards

I mean it was headlined by dillashaw and cody, so there's a clear difference. also it seems like cody was the actual draw in here
Cody and TJ definitely brought the views. I just meant that MM cards can bring down numbers with other fights on the card that draw viewers.

It will be interesting to see who they match TJ up against next and will his back-to-back KO finishes translate into him being a consistent draw now.

Meanwhile streaming #’s are through the roof!

UFC 227 on Aug. 4 in Los Angeles, a show headlined by T.J. Dillashaw vs. Cody Garbrandt for the bantamweight title and Demetrious Johnson vs. Henry Cejudo for the flyweight title, is currently estimated at doing 300,000 buys

The number was well above most expectations for the show, which also drew the largest live crowd the company has ever drawn at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, beating out such major fights as Matt Hughes vs. Royce Gracie and Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...view-numbers-are-in?__twitter_impression=true

So we've finally arrived at the point where fans are actually "impressed" by a 300k buy rating. <Huh2>

300k is big money now? Wow back in the golden era, 300k would be a failure

Casuals are realizing Killashaw is the most exciting fighter in ages.

<mma4>

Wait for 228

Tyquil and 3 wmma fights on the main card ....

So we've finally arrived at the point where fans are actually "impressed" by a 300k buy rating. <Huh2>

From bantamweights and flyweights? Absolutely. To put things in perspective, this did better than Whittaker v. Romero II, which was a much more stacked card.

Back