PBP UFC 225: Whittaker vs. Romero 2: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

I really wasn't but Yoel I shit so it should be 10-8...as should have been other rounds...
you're one of those guys who just reads the first sentence of a post and responds solely to that huh?

I saw it as a draw as well but can’t bedrudge the judges for giving it to Whittaker.

Benefit of the doubt should always go to the fighter that actually made weight.

You are wrong. Robert was far more hurt and for longer in rn3, he was literally out on his feet multiple times. Just because he fired back and got a few shots in doesn't change that fact. Rnd5 did not strike me as a 10-8 at all though. Most of Romero's strikes while on top didn't even connect.
He was "Far more hurt" and was firing back. It doesn't matter how "hurt" someone is, you can't gauge whether or not he's more hurt besides in the amount of offense he's putting forth and in round 3 he was actually firing back and wobbled Yoel badly. In 5 he did not.

Thank god you guys aren't judges. you're fucking horrible at watching fights and worse than the judges you currently complain about

Maybe if Romero made weight he woulda won.

Okay, that's not a 10-8.
beating someone's consciousness out of them while they hold a single for 3 minutes is.

Nice to talk MMA crap with you buddy. Hope you're doing well.

See, you're avoiding the question. The stanky leg is evidence that Whittaker was rocked. I'm not disputing that, so there's no need to bring it up. I'm asking how you're measuring those moments of being rocked against long term accumulated damage.

You're implying I'm one of the fans who doesn't score damage. Yet I'm sure I score damage more than you do. E.g. you're more likely to have scored Alvarez/Pettis for Alvarez than I am. There are lots of other examples I'm sure. I think you're the problem in that you don't pay attention to detail, and thus don't recognize Whittaker's offense in round 1

I've got to be honest a lot of what you're typing here seems to be nothing but incoherent rambling.

How on Earth did you come up with me scoring Alvarez/Pettis for Alvarez out of any of my previous comments for instance?

I'm saying I score someone getting dropped, rocked and nearly finished repeatedly, over somebody repeatedly landing volume strikes against an opponent who never seemed to be in danger of being finished.

Im not avoiding anything, you just seem a tad confused.

He was "Far more hurt" and was firing back. It doesn't matter how "hurt" someone is, you can't gauge whether or not he's more hurt besides in the amount of offense he's putting forth and in round 3 he was actually firing back and wobbled Yoel badly. In 5 he did not.

Thank god you guys aren't judges. you're fucking horrible at watching fights and worse than the judges you currently complain about

lol it doesn't matter how hurt someone is? really? You cant judge whether someone is more hurt? Pretty sure I can and it involves getting dropped, wobbling around the ring, and looking on the verge of being stopped multiple times. The irony in your post is pure gold. He momentarily stunned Romero with a kick but that does not even come close to making the overall round 'close'. It was a beat down for Romero, whittaker was literally out on his feet for 2 minutes.

Last edited:
I'm a Rob fan, it should have been a draw. You're being a dense brat
It could be a draw or a win for either, that's all I was saying without insults. It wasnt...But some people just have to drive their directive as fact. It aint…

Oh...I'm sorta Yoel fan too...if fandom matters for claiming...

lol it doesn't matter how hurt someone is? really? You cant judge whether someone is more hurt? Pretty sure I can and it involves getting dropped, wobbling around the ring, and looking on the verge of being stopped multiple times. The irony in your post is pure gold. He momentarily stunned Romero with a kick but that does not even come close to making the overall round 'close'. It was a beat down for Romero.
you can't get wobbled and rocked and have a "beat down" of a round. Sorry. You're wrong. You don't know what you're talking about.

It could be a draw or a win for either, that's all I was saying without insults. It wasnt...But some people just have to drive their directive as fact. It aint...
Damn dude being insulted on a karate forum really gets to you huh?

I only speak facts. Deal with it.

Damn dude being insulted on a karate forum really gets to you huh?

I only speak facts. Deal with it.
I see opinions all around, like dead people and bouts that are over...

Deal with it...

Back