UFC 225 - Whittaker vs Romero 2 - Chicago

I think carla can win. Her striking has improved and gadelha was just so bad vs andrade we dunno whats up with her.

Improved from "utter trash" to just "really bad"?

IDK. Maybe I'm proven wrong. I think Carla has nothing for Claudia. Andrade has become a beast. I don't think Claudia's struggles in that fight translate here at all.

Interesting choice. I like Bektic's potential, I just feel like his durability issues are a thing to be wary of against a consumate opportunist like Lamas.

They're on like a 7-win streak with MAXBET SEASON. http://www.betmma.tips/bestfightpicks I occasionally like to see what they're up to, second best performance on the site after mine.

Anyone saying "bestfightpicks" and doesn´t back it up is a fraud. They are not the best obviously. Just typicial mma cappers who loves to self proclaim themselves to be the best. Lots of viewers will worship them etc.

Long term is what matters.

Remember hedgefun on betmma? "Elite group of mma investors, inside info" blah blah lots of made up fancy lies - and they were the top, leading the number 1 spot with more than 50 units...now they lost 350 units in a short time and is down to less than 10 unit profits lol.
Longterm matters. And "best fight picks" instantly puts me off, im sure its useful for marketing, i know that as an experienced advertiser - but its just such cliche and its easy to see through it.

I aint saying they aint good, but def not the best and way overrated. best fight picks my ass lol.
i see so many new up and coming bettors self proclaiming to be the best, shittalking others etc...longterm will show who truly is the best, and best often would have losses many oses due to hitting props, parlays etc, if you´d truly be good at it theres lot s of value, but i think most people prefer moderate wins compared to big wins big losses if you´re to sell picks.

but the whole best fight picks - lol "best number 1 tracked" blah blah - thats just lies.

Also you can be very profitable unit wise yet still have lost money if you lose 90 units, then win 150 units etc - people forget that. Compund strategy is nice in betting so even small wins will mean alot long term

You seem to be doing good tho, props for that. Its good to look at others i agree on that

Interesting choice. I like Bektic's potential, I just feel like his durability issues are a thing to be wary of against a consumate opportunist like Lamas.
I think both could be a bit wary because of recent ko losses. I have some money on Bektic dec at 2.7.

that betmma site is a joke. I can't believe people buy
Anyone saying "bestfightpicks" and doesn´t back it up is a fraud. They are not the best obviously. Just typicial mma cappers who loves to self proclaim themselves to be the best. Lots of viewers will worship them etc.

Remember hedgefun on betmma? "Elite group of mma investors, inside info" blah blah lots of made up fancy lies - and they were the top, leading the number 1 spot with more than 50 units...now they lost 350 units in a short time and is down to less than 10 unit profits lol.
Longterm matters. And "best fight picks" instantly puts me off, im sure its useful for marketing, i know that as an experienced advertiser - but its just such cliche and its easy to see through it.

I aint saying they aint good, but def not the best and way overrated. best fight picks my ass lol.
i see so many new up and coming bettors self proclaiming to be the best, shittalking others etc...longterm will show who truly is the best, and best often would have losses many oses due to hitting props, parlays etc, if you´d truly be good at it theres lot s of value, but i think most people prefer moderate wins compared to big wins big losses if you´re to sell picks.

but the whole best fight picks - lol "best number 1 tracked" blah blah - thats just lies.

Also you can be very profitable unit wise yet still have lost money if you lose 90 units, then win 150 units etc - people forget that. Compund strategy is nice in betting so even small wins will mean alot long term

You seem to be doing good tho, props for that. Its good to look at others i agree on that

Yeah i think any tout on betmma should be showing proof of every single bet they have. betmma should require this. And also they should be made to give a refund if the customer hasn't made money over a period of about 6 months. Since they are saying that you will definitely make money since they are winning cappers. I don't think you would get touts if these were the stipulations of the contract.

betmma is a site that makes money from touts making money. Think about that.

Yeah. I'm not pretending I have a crack Algo or a village of Black Rope Capoeiristas doing 24/7 film-study for me in a village in remote Brazilian mountains, but I think my price-point's a whole lot more reasonable at $14 as opposed to the amount of fuckheads with shittier results who'll charge $60 or triple-figures for the weekly -200 max. I'm down to chat with anybody about MMA betting, it just annoys me when some people either overblow their results or act like they're working from a lot deeper knowledge than they really are.

that betmma site is a joke. I can't believe people buy

Yeah i think any tout on betmma should be showing proof of every single bet they have. betmma should require this. And also they should be made to give a refund if the customer hasn't made money over a period of about 6 months. Since they are saying that you will definitely make money since they are winning cappers. I don't think you would get touts if these were the stipulations of the contract.

betmma is a site that makes money from touts making money. Think about that.
Betmma takes a small commission on sales from within the site, and serves an important function as the best third-party tracker for MMA plays that locks beforehand. If there's no third-party tracker, touts will happily fake their shit all day long on their own sites. The Betmma admin doesn't make anything off BFP since they tend to sell through their own site, but I think the slice that betmma.tips takes is reasonable for both providing the shopfront and adding accountability to the field.

Yeah. I'm not pretending I have a crack Algo or a village of Black Rope Capoeiristas doing 24/7 film-study for me in a village in remote Brazilian mountains, but I think my price-point's a whole lot more reasonable at $14 as opposed to the amount of fuckheads with shittier results who'll charge $60 or triple-figures for the weekly -200 max. I'm down to chat with anybody about MMA betting, it just annoys me when some people either overblow their results or act like they're working from a lot deeper knowledge than they really are.

Betmma takes a small commission on sales from within the site, and serves an important function as the best third-party tracker for MMA plays that locks beforehand. If there's no third-party tracker, touts will happily fake their shit all day long on their own sites. The Betmma admin doesn't make anything off BFP since they tend to sell through their own site, but I think the slice that betmma.tips takes is reasonable for both providing the shopfront and adding accountability to the field.

I have a better strike rate and i charge $0

Very impressed with never having losses on betmma either. Your curve is great, and lots of nice dogs. Actually alot of impressive stuff. You got many picks, and i do believe thats possible to have and still win, often more, if you´re good.

Also what I want to note is when checking your profile Gugabe, you´ve won an impressive around 160 units, in just around one year. That´s crazy, but not only that. I´ve always been a huge fan of COMPOUNDING, thats what i love. Thats the way to go, even buffet did that. And betting allows both fast increases like risky stocks, small increases like safer stocks (medical, food etc), and compunding strategy, when stocks gives you like 5% per year in dividends, so you can reinvest it for more next year.

those 160 units from you- gets alot more impressive when we look at how one would had performed. I.e when I check how i´d performed if i had tailed you. I´d be up 460% since my starting capital, not just 160%, that what i really like about unit sizing growing aswell.

Your profile fantastic actually - do you offer breakdowns somewhere? I´ve been looking to tail a good capper and then allow myself 1 or two bets of my own, just to practice. I´ve seen some tailers who copy paste the people they buy picks from..thats messed up and should be banned imo. What I wanted was tai lthe bets personally and then try learn 1-2 bets myself i can research and bet. I think thats good practice and makes it a bit more fun. But many cappers ive tailed just let you down, im very cautious now, and like you say many expensive cappers who total shite.

I always see the best bettors are those who win most of their money on slight underdogs. Good chances for value there too, just like i hope my pick of Mike santiago is a good dog this week as i thought he should be around 1.70 or so. Ive already tailed some cappers but mightcheck you out next week. You seem very smart, i think some breakdowns would be awesome though, perhaps for selective fights, it´s always great to learn from true experts unlike the quick massive profit - soon to lose and go broke "experts".

6 months to a year should be minimum for cappers before selling too i feel, or it may just be good fortune.

I have a better strike rate and i charge $0
Profile link and 250+ picks third-party tracked? I mean. I'm only right 45% of the time, but that's a 21% ROI when you consistently find dogs.

Last edited:
A lot of lines have shortened up.

Holm -150
Anderson +130

Coulter -130
De La Rocha +110

Santiago -105
Ige -115

I find it almost an impossible task to read Romero and the state he's in. He's a weirdo and acts odd as hell most of the time.

Anybody who's got access to Sportsbet.com.au, they've got a prop on 'Colby Covington to complete 5 or more takedowns' @ +250 that feels like a way, way, way better play than Covington ML at the current price. He's a mat-return sort of a guy, and I'd be pretty damned shocked if he pulled off the win without hitting a ton of TDs.

Like Bektic - Lamas u2.5 +110, both have power and skills to finish standing or on the ground.

Like Bektic - Lamas u2.5 +110, both have power and skills to finish standing or on the ground.

Rarely do I bet unders, but yeah, I'm on this one as well. Two questionable chins, both guys with power and finishing ability on the ground. And +money and set at 2.5 to boot.

I think Santiago vs Ige is an interesting fight
Santiago opend at around 2,10 and was up to 2,3 to drop around 1,9

When visualize the fight I compare Ige to Burnell, both are black belts that's what's they have in common. Burnells boxing, wrestling and Bjj are better then what Ige have shown in his last 3 fights. I coudent find any vids of Ige bjj and No-GI. I can see santiago wins both standing, clinch and on the ground. In worse cases I could see Santiago loose a round. Santiago is home town favorite.
It don't lookalikes Ige have been juiced that much to be improveing to take a win here

I think Bektic's finishing skill is a lil overrated esp against a vet like Lamas. Lamas always had a good chin and sub def, just a tough guy to finish in general. He got caught bad last time but anyone who got hit like that will go down. His chin may not be the same and Bektic has decent handspeed but i doubt Bektic will land that kind of flush shots to put Lamas out. I favor Lamas if this is a striking battle. Im guessing Bektic will time his td and try to take the fight to the ground and thats his best way to win. Lamas is a good wrestler himself; isnt easy to takedown. Hes got chokes. If Bektic slows down in r3, I wouldnt be surprised to see Lamas getting a sub from a tired Bektic shot.

Feel like RDA and Holm odds will drop before event starts

Yeah of the two I think if anyone is finishing it's more likely to be Lamas.

Think in terms of order of probability it's

Bektic Dec
Lamas Dec
Lamas sub
Lamas KO
Bektic KO
Bektic sub

I don't think Bektic should be such a big favourite here. He's likely not finishing Lamas and while he could definitely win a decision, it's a huge step up in competition from Pepey, Doane and even Elkins.

Think I'm talking myself into a Lamas bet. Bektic has looked great (even in his sole loss) but it's a big step up and I think the odds are skewed by what in reality was a flash KO from a big shot.

Also that interview with Joey Benavidez referencing feeling young again and dyeing his hair like he used to do back in school when he'd wrestle makes me think that we're getting D1 Joe tonight which is the type of game plan I'd want from him given Pettis is nice on the feet but lacks the wrestling chops needed in that division and he doesn't have a guard like his brother.

D1 Joe at -200 is the bet there, not sure yet whether a single or to double him up with someone else if I end up finding someone else I'm really confident in.

I think Santiago vs Ige is an interesting fight
Santiago opend at around 2,10 and was up to 2,3 to drop around 1,9

When visualize the fight I compare Ige to Burnell, both are black belts that's what's they have in common. Burnells boxing, wrestling and Bjj are better then what Ige have shown in his last 3 fights. I coudent find any vids of Ige bjj and No-GI. I can see santiago wins both standing, clinch and on the ground. In worse cases I could see Santiago loose a round. Santiago is home town favorite.
It don't lookalikes Ige have been juiced that much to be improveing to take a win here

My line for that fight on Mike Santiago is 1.70

Santiago has shown far superior standup, and he got aggressive wrestling. Ige in his recent fights NEVER rushes his opponents, he had no killer instincts even when he had them hurt. He also loves throwing that overhand right over and over. Overall he´s just slow and sloppy with his boxing. Yes he could potentially catch Santiago i na submission, but I feel very confident in Santiagos offensive wrestling and he did well against Burnell whos superior to Ige and much better. I don´t see Ige finishing Santiago, Santiago will win the standup, clinch and on the ground he´s way more offensive, while again a lack of killer instinct from Ige. He has better bjj I think, also I think the size of Santiago will help him tremendously in keeping the fight on the feet or up against the cage.

I got Santiago at 2.25 4U. And my line is 1.70 so I think theres great value. Was very suprised of this line tbh, maybe the bookies didnt bother to watch the dana white fights.

Also that interview with Joey Benavidez referencing feeling young again and dyeing his hair like he used to do back in school when he'd wrestle makes me think that we're getting D1 Joe tonight which is the type of game plan I'd want from him given Pettis is nice on the feet but lacks the wrestling chops needed in that division and he doesn't have a guard like his brother.

D1 Joe at -200 is the bet there, not sure yet whether a single or to double him up with someone else if I end up finding someone else I'm really confident in.
I know we dont know much about Jackson's grappling or tdd but his striking is miles ahead of Punk so unless his grappling is absolutely garbage, he'll beat Punk easily baring some situation where he takes a dive.

Back