UFC 225 PBP/Discussion

Can't complain with that, super close fight and Pettis looked much improved. (I was on Benavidez)

Classic debate of aggression vs clean strikes..... we'll never have everyone agree on the scoring the way it is.

How do you win rds 2 and 3 being outstruck taken down and your back against the cage?

Wow 30-27 wtf
So fucking stupid

I was surprised to hear it, but it's not inconceivable. Benavidez really didn't have much effective offense. Just a workrate, but a lot of the stuff didn't really land or do much.

Glad I didn't have any action on those midgets.

Sucks for you guys who bet on Benavidez.

I was surprised to hear it, but it's not inconceivable. Benavidez really didn't have much effective offense. Just a workrate, but a lot of the stuff didn't really land or do much.

He lost round 3 for sure even Pettis was surprised he won that decision. I get what you are saying though.

I really hope Evans gets a win here and retires. Got nothing on the fight btw

You know who else has been working on their striking with Duke Roufus

<Goldie11>

back in the black on some fully degenerate shit.

Oh fuck off with the robbery posts.

Benavidez did 0 damage, I though everyone is thrilled for the new rules. Pettis was the only one that hit Benavidez, Joe only touched Sergio's legs and failed to get TDs all night.

How much was the over 2.5 on pettis-benavidez?

Still outlanded Sergio in rds 2 and 3 though, while advancing the entire time. Maybe not the worst I've ever seen, but not sure what Pettis did to win those rounds. His counters were really effective rd 1, but not much at all after that.

IDK, not a "robbery" but wrong guy probably won.

Back