UFC 224 Lowest PPV Buys in Last 10 Years

Nobody wants to watch two lesbians as the main attraction of anything unless it's two girls one cup. And these aren't attractive lesbians, these are the Butch I hate men , wish I had Weiner type lesbians. Btw, if lesbians hate men so much, why do they wear prosthetic weiners during sex?

This was a good night of fights, so people really missed out.

Trust me I used to be like you, but since I became a full time nursing student I became more selective to which cards I wanted to spend money on.

Now that i graduated and will be making money again, perhaps that will change
Ya, I'm an old man and have had more time to accumulate disposable income. Good luck.

They just schedule a PPV card without even knowing who they can get to fight on it instead of booking a fight that everyone wants to see and then deciding to make it PPV after they have the fight agreed to.
This should have been obvious to me. Thanks for the clarification.

According to this Terez Owens, reports are UFC 224 did about 85K PPV Buys. The lowest sold within the last 10 years. I knew it wasn't going to sell well, but 85k is shockingly low.

I don't understand why the UFC has thjs urgent need to headline WMMA and Flyweights all the time, the main stream viewers and even the hardcore fans just aren't that interested.

I'm not surprised mophokkas!

Next time put on a real main event!

That's a lot of sexist, misogynist pigs out there who didn't buy this great card for the only reason that they are intimidated by strong, powerful women who would kick their asses.
Shut your liberal mouth

Retarted
Retarted
Retarted
Do you see anything wrong here
Retarted
Are you Cardi B
tenor.gif

I don't know why anyone would be shocked by that low of number.

Fans get so much MMA right now for free and are much more educated they don't feel the need to spend the money on a lack luster PPV. They get there fix already. This isn't 2008 when we got only like 8 free events or whatever and the PPV's is where the real action was.

I'm praying with the new TV and ESPN+ deal the PPV's are cut down massively.

In Finland we have a service provider to who we pay 20 euros a month and we see all the ufc events. Its pretty good.
Yea, so that's 240/year. I would pay it, especially if there are also other things broadcasted.

It was a fun card, but that's what they get for the way they've been booking cards. Especially international ones, no respect. If you dot believe me, check out 225, 226 and 227. Now check out 221 and 224, tell me they're the same thing.

I don't know why anyone would be shocked by that low of number.

Fans get so much MMA right now for free and are much more educated they don't feel the need to spend the money on a lack luster PPV. They get there fix already. This isn't 2008 when we got only like 8 free events or whatever and the PPV's is where the real action was.

I'm praying with the new TV and ESPN+ deal the PPV's are cut down massively.

Less is more IMO. All these watered down cards just devalue the brand and excitement level

That's a lot of sexist, misogynist pigs out there who didn't buy this great card for the only reason that they are intimidated by strong, powerful women who would kick their asses.
No pretty sure it’s the $65 bucks and yeah for $65 bucks the card was weak. It’s crappy that so many fighters are turning down fights that’s the real reason the cards are watered down. Ufc needs to bite the bullet and pay the fighters more, then they might be less likely to turn down fights. McDonalds managers make more than a lot of fighters on the roster for Christ sakes.

Nunes not being a draw doesn't mean that wmma as a whole doesn't sell, that's like me saying the men don't sell because of Mighty Mouse and Woodley but we know there's big draws like Conor.

Cyborg v Holly did 350k.......the same as Stipe v Ngannou/DC v Volkan.
You really think those numbers are for Cyborg/Holm? That was a Khabib card wasn't it?

According to this Terez Owens, reports are UFC 224 did about 85K PPV Buys. The lowest sold within the last 10 years. I knew it wasn't going to sell well, but 85k is shockingly low.

I don't understand why the UFC has thjs urgent need to headline WMMA and Flyweights all the time, the main stream viewers and even the hardcore fans just aren't that interested.

Thats 85k buys with lots of competition on the same weekend..if it was the only fight event this past weekend it probably would of veen better..if you give people options there more likely to use them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back