I will go heavy on them

Romero ITD and Rockhold DEC are the lines that i am looking for

Best betting event so far !
3 locks on this card
Tai Tuavasa
Li jingliang
Tyson Pedro
I will go heavy on them
Are the judges for this event better than last night? After last night we learned there is no such thing as a lock in MMA, esp when leaving it to the judges. My only big money play last night was J Silva so I was disappointed with the close decision for Pichel.

Are the judges for this event better than last night? After last night we learned there is no such thing as a lock in MMA, esp when leaving it to the judges. My only big money play last night was J Silva so I was disappointed with the close decision for Pichel.
I don't think the decision in Pichel/Silva was bad tbh. Pichel won round 2 and Silva won round 3 whilst round 1 was a toss up. In Pride rule Silva would have gotten the nod though IMO. Although, you are right that there isn't such thing as a lock in MMA or any other sport for that matter.

But Silva wasnt a lock my friend. locks for last event was gilespie and Price. @raketmannen :)

Yeah I thought the fight was close too. I'm pretty new to betting on MMA and this was the first close decision I lost so it has made me stop and think. There are a lot of close fights (some of them slow and boring) in the prelims,which means that the matchmakers are doing their job well but it makes it a toss up for betting.

Besides the main event, this is an event featuring fighters who i usually lose bets on/against. I guess I dont have good reads on most of these guys. I might take this one off (ive already bet the main event)

Opening odds for Curtis Blades have him at -154 and Mark Hunt at +110. Does that seem about right? I like Mark Hunt I just don't think the fight will be that close, I expected Blades to be a bigger favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back