UFC 220 PBP/Discussion

I was wondering who is missing from the threads and now i remember it is @MMA Goodfella. He had some veeery nice analysis for the fights, i hope he is going to be back.

PS: What is some shamefull of putting a picture of 2 people and pretend that is you and your fiance? I wouldnt put my real picture in this forum too, especialy if a guy like JB hangs around...

Placed a 15u livebet on Stipe ITD after r1.

Safe to say I got fucking killed last night

Keeping my main-event streak going at least, 16 right picks in a row now

Last edited:
I kid around bout the av thing but me and GF have always been cool, he seems like a good dude, face av or not. He's also a good bettor.

PS: What is some shamefull of putting a picture of 2 people and pretend that is you and your fiance? I wouldnt put my real picture in this forum too, especialy if a guy like JB hangs around...

This is an embarrassing post if you dont truly know whats shameful about that. {<jordan}

Really?! He was basically a punching bag for 3 rounds.

Did you have a 20k bet on Francimar Barroso?
I didn't bet on that fight.

I think you should rewatch it with the sound off and pay attention to whose strikes were landing cleaner. MMA fans are obsessed with forward pressure but damage is more important. Villante was outlanded there and Barroso's strikes were sharper.

I think you should rewatch it with the sound off and pay attention to whose strikes were landing cleaner. MMA fans are obsessed with forward pressure but damage is more important. Villante was outlanded there and Barroso's strikes were sharper.

yeah i think you could definitely make a case that barroso won r2 and 3. i also watched it with the sound off cuz joe rogan is a clown.

I dont get why GF dont just come back who gives a shit that hes insecure about his looks and put fake AV. I liked his BD on fights i could give two shits if hes ugly or not. I dont get why he would feel the need to put a fake AV but thats his deal. If it makes him feel better im not very good looking and pretty overweight too

Edit: and we need JB back this is bullshit dude had good Breakdowns

yeah i think you could definitely make a case that barroso won r2 and 3. i also watched it with the sound off cuz joe rogan is a clown.
I think one of the problems is that people got bored during the fight. You zone out for five seconds, then watch five seconds and see Villante coming forward so you give the round to him. Also, body language is huge. Barroso has some of the worst body language at 205.

Well the stats on fightmetric would appear to back up your claim. But they count basically anything that lands as a significant strike, which doesn't tell the whole story.

Barroso was certainly landing more leg kicks, but they didn't seem to be having any effect on Villante. While Villante was consistently landing more head strikes that appeared to be doing more damage. That's what I saw watching the fight anyway.

Well the stats on fightmetric would appear to back up your claim. But they count basically anything that lands as a significant strike, which doesn't tell the whole story.

Barroso was certainly landing more leg kicks, but they didn't seem to be having any effect on Villante. While Villante was consistently landing more head strikes that appeared to be doing more damage. That's what I saw watching the fight anyway.
Barroso went to the body and legs more, Villante went to the head more.

Anyway, it was a close fight and people shouldn't complain about Dave Tirelli scoring it for Barroso.

I dont get why GF dont just come back who gives a shit that hes insecure about his looks and put fake AV. I liked his BD on fights i could give two shits if hes ugly or not. I dont get why he would feel the need to put a fake AV but thats his deal. If it makes him feel better im not very good looking and pretty overweight too

MMA Gf left because he got teased for being ugly?

The Fuck happen to this forums, who cares how a dude looks. We are fucking men lmao. We drink and gamble not play queer eye for the straight guy.

Edit: Joe got banned? Wtf did they start beefing over.

MMA Gf left because he got teased for being ugly?

The Fuck happen to this forums, who cares how a dude looks. We are fucking men lmao. We drink and gamble not play queer eye for the straight guy.

Edit: Joe got banned? Wtf did they start beefing over.
Im sure other guys on here have more insight than i do. But i remember JB found his FB somehow and it wasnt flattering and i think but am not sure JB made fun of him. But then later on GF had an alleged pic in his av of supposedly him and his fiance but JB exposed it was fake lol. Those are my thoughts as well who gives a fook

I actually think that this forum is a better place without JB, no matter that he was a good bettor. His endless disputes with the other members were very frustrating and they were washing the good betting posts away.

It might make him feel even better if you keep getting fatter and less good looking.
Please eat more fast food and stop brushing your teeth, that might persuade GF to come back to sherdog <45>

Did Davis have some injury he was coverig up by his antics? I remember some talk in commentary.

Moreno subbing Ortiz was maybe the greatest feel good win of my first few full betting UFC’s. During first four minutes of the Pantoja fight I felt great chasing that dragon. What a downer after that.

Im sure other guys on here have more insight than i do. But i remember JB found his FB somehow and it wasnt flattering and i think but am not sure JB made fun of him. But then later on GF had an alleged pic in his av of supposedly him and his fiance but JB exposed it was fake lol. Those are my thoughts as well who gives a fook
Pretty fucking low finding someones page and exposing it.

Some people sensitive about their looks, me I couldn't give 2 shits that I'm ugly, couldn't give even more shits what others think lol.

Sad to lose a good member of the community, even though I don't post in here much anymore.
Does ninja death cult still exist.

Pretty fucking low finding someones page and exposing it.

Some people sensitive about their looks, me I couldn't give 2 shits that I'm ugly, couldn't give even more shits what others think lol.

Sad to lose a good member of the community, even though I don't post in here much anymore.
Does ninja death cult still exist.

He has not posted here for a long time. Most of the posters from back in the day have left or post very infrequently.

I actually think that this forum is a better place without JB, no matter that he was a good bettor. His endless disputes with the other members were very frustrating and they were washing the good betting posts away.

what you are failing to mention is that there are a lot of good bettors on this forum so no need for joseph buddens who spend more time arguing than contributing

the last time i was conversing with him he was insinuating that sadistics didnt know what he was doing which was just stupid. good riddance

Back