UFC 220 PBP/Discussion

did mmagf ever come back after his whole thing w JB?

I mentioned this in the Bellator thread, but body comp is a pretty poor way to analyze how a fighter is going to look. There is no way you can say muscle has an inward relationship to fitness. There are guys out there with a good amount of muscle mass with great cardio. It's just interesting how people will act like muscles and size are a bad thing post fight, yet pre fight everyone is getting hard if their fighter looks muscular, shredded, and big.
Id argue those that have a lot of muscle mass and good fitness are outliers, though

After he was exposed by JB for lying about his AV, he never posted again
That was so funny. I liked GF & we had some good talks but there is no coming back from that.

I miss Budden

That was my guess, how do you expose someone about their picture?

That was my guess, how do you expose someone about their picture?
he put up a new pic and claimed it was a picture of himself and his fiancee. JB, being the troll that he is, reversed image searched it or something and it was a generic picture he took off the internet of a couple of people.

oh jeez I didn't know about this. I could've sworn GF posted a pic of himself back in the day. Maybe it wasn't him. Gf was always cool in my book but yeah that's a tough one to comeback from.

Btw my Av is actually me jumping through portals. I made them myself. Trust me.

he put up a new pic and claimed it was a picture of himself and his fiancee. JB, being the troll that he is, reversed image searched it or something and it was a generic picture he took off the internet of a couple of people.
Yeah, that was awkward. I'm pretty sure he mentioned having a black wife a few times, so unless he got divorced that pic didn't exactly add up.

Yeah, that was awkward. I'm pretty sure he mentioned having a black wife a few times, so unless he got divorced that pic didn't exactly add up.
I'm not gonna comment on anything more than what's been publicly posted in the thread. I personally don't remember him saying that.

@MMA Goodfella if you reading this, just come back man. JB is gone and sherdog is back to how it was

@MMA Goodfella if you reading this, just come back man. JB is gone and sherdog is back to how it was
Whoa JB's gone too what the fuck is going on? GF and JB both got the hammer? What did Joe go for? Being Joe?

edit: GF just left didn't get the hammer, I see.

Whoa JB's gone too what the fuck is going on? GF and JB both got the hammer? What did Joe go for? Being Joe?

edit: GF just left didn't get the hammer, I see.
PM me (dick picks arent required but appreciated ;) )

Pretty underwhelming night...not too many fights that I felt excited about, I even feel asleep towards the end of Ngannou/Stipe. Up 0,7u for the night including my Bellator losses. I don't know why but it seems like every single time I have money on Bellator fights I end up losing! (Rampage...)

I thought it was really interesting to watch all energy and confidence drain right out of Ngannou after the first round. He really looked like he struggled to understand what was going on...never gave up though! And obviously had power in his shots even when he was dead tired.

I could only fit half my dic into the pic. My arms aren't long enough to get the whole thing in view.

Back