UFC 219 - Cyborg vs Holm - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think im weird for finding holly attractive? Or Am i the only one?

Who’s the better grappler in the Elliot, skolka and jury fight?

10504641.jpg

10504638.jpg

10504635.jpg

10504632.jpg

10504629.jpg

10504626.jpg

10504623.jpg

10504620.jpg

10504617.jpg

10504614.jpg

Just want to point out that on the ceremonial weigh-in show on FS1 they showed a brief video clip of Cyborg once again specifically mentioning the word submission in relation to this fight. She has mentioned ground game and submission in every text or video interview I have seen this week. I know she has zero submissions on her record in nineteen pro fights, but she sure has it on her mind.

I think I've got a better physique than Michał Oleksiejczuk.

What is that on Elliots shoulder for?
It's support tape for an injury. Why he would wear that and then take his shirt off to advertise to the world that he is injured I don't know. He also didn't raise that arm.

It's support tape for an injury. Why he would wear that and then take his shirt off to advertise to the world that he is injured I don't know. He also didn't raise that arm.
damn that's some weird shit. i dont remember him having that at the early weigh in?

Don’t overreact to the tape, guys

man i think this is the best cyborg has ever looked. i don't like my cyborg dec as much as i did earlier in the week. i don't know if holly can last 5 rounds even if she runs and kyaa's for her life.

Its funny cus "Kyaa" is like a scream of terror in Japanese.

man i think this is the best cyborg has ever looked. i don't like my cyborg dec as much as i did earlier in the week. i don't know if holly can last 5 rounds even if she runs and kyaa's for her life.
Are you going to play the -5.5 line?

with what he's been through recently i doubt he gives a fuck at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back