UFC 219 - Cyborg vs Holm - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking a few guys that I expect to be underdogs. Didn't somebody see Barboza @ +420 on a secondary site, and I'd like Lineker at anything over +150.

I see most of my action for this event being on Cyborg.

I like Holly as a dog but man cant see how she can beat a destroyer like cyborg, who can also take her down if the striking isnt going her way

Well Holm will be the first big test for Cyborg since Gina. The GDR fight is for sure a concern for Holm bettors.

I am considering a big bet on O1.5 but i am wondering if the price will go better or worse, what do you guys think?

I am considering a big bet on O1.5 but i am wondering if the price will go better or worse, what do you guys think?
But be careful with overs. . Remember Sterling Moraes fight? Many People bet overs in this fight and lost money. Cyborg is very dangerous SO there is also risk on this over

But be careful with overs. . Remember Sterling Moraes fight? Many People bet overs in this fight and lost money. Cyborg is very dangerous SO there is also risk on this over

Doesn't the same logic apply to every bet you place though? Remember Lamas/Emmett last night? Many people bet on Lamas and lost money. So be careful with ML bets! I also hear that four leg parlays can be pretty risky ;)

In reality, is Khabib a LOCK to win pretty much? I mean besides Barboza with a lucky knee or somewhat.

In reality, is Khabib a LOCK to win pretty much? I mean besides Barboza with a lucky knee or somewhat.
He should din but Barb has a clear path to victory with his striking advantage.

Love the improved price on Holm/Cyborg starts round 2 prop at -254. Cyborg has been fighting much more technical lately against the better opponents she has faced in her recent fights and Holm is a good striker who will keep a range. I'd be very surprised if this ends in round 1. I added more on this at the better price, down from -296 . Now risking 9.1 units to win 3.5 on this. Also have a smaller bet on the over 1½ to win 1 unit at -207.

Love the improved price on Holm/Cyborg starts round 2 prop at -254. Cyborg has been fighting much more technical lately against the better opponents she has faced in her recent fights and Holm is a good striker who will keep a range.
For sure. Holly also super likely to avoid pocket exchanges with cyborg and looking to be on her schwinn most of the fight.

I would not doubt if Cyborg takes her down and pounds her out or subs her

Holly striking is beyond overrated. Living of the Rousy KO

I would not doubt if Cyborg takes her down and pounds her out or subs her

Holly striking is beyond overrated. Living of the Rousy KO
In round 1? Remember, I just need round 2 to start to win. Cyborg wasn't able to finish Tonya Evinger or Lina Lansberg in round 1. Last girl she was able to do that to was brawler Leslie Smith who really played into her style. Cyborg's competition before that were all really overmatched and terrified walking into the cage. I'd be very surprised if Cyborg is even that aggressive in round 1 on the feet based on her recent performances and things she has said in interviews, more surprised if she takes Holm down and keeps her down and even more surprised if she hurts Holm fast enough to get a first round stoppage. If Holm gets smashed in round 2, I already got paid.

Doesn't the same logic apply to every bet you place though? Remember Lamas/Emmett last night? Many people bet on Lamas and lost money. So be careful with ML bets! I also hear that four leg parlays can be pretty risky ;)
I bet Emmett, unlucky Jared ruined my night

In round 1? Remember, I just need round 2 to start to win. Cyborg wasn't able to finish Tonya Evinger or Lina Lansberg in round 1. Last girl she was able to do that to was brawler Leslie Smith who really played into her style. Cyborg's competition before that were all really overmatched and terrified walking into the cage. I'd be very surprised if Cyborg is even that aggressive in round 1 on the feet based on her recent performances and things she has said in interviews, more surprised if she takes Holm down and keeps her down and even more surprised if she hurts Holm fast enough to get a first round stoppage. If Holm gets smashed in round 2, I already got paid.

No. I think rd 1 will be feeling out with Holly scared to death

May be pissing away 20 bucks but I hit holm tko +1300. She’s put multiple chicks out with that head kick. Holly rd props are absurdly high so I’ll be hitting rds 3-5. There is a possibility cyborg could gas and end up getting caught. I like +4-5000 odds

Cyborg is not 100% chick though. Baars beat the crap out of her and couldn’t put her away

I like the starts rd 2 prop. It’s juicy but it will hit. I could actually see this fight potentially going the distance, but the price for that is crap

Last edited:
I'm with you if he's at a steep price.
I don’t think khabib will open at an absurd price. Maybe somewhere around -200.

Barboza def Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back