UFC 218 - Holloway vs Aldo II - Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but you are poser

If you want to be elite you need to earn it by arrogantly touting your elite bets so everyone knows who you are betting on and then you need to win. I can't recall any of your elite bets, you are irrelevant at this point.

I mean I'd say you can be elite by betting the opposite of Zee but that's too easy

Most threating HWs against who? Ngannou's only fought the cans of the division aside from a raw Blaydes who got stuck on the feet, and Arlovski who was OHKO'd in the first real exchange. Overeem is most likely by-far the better striker, has the grappling advantage if it comes to that, and has a path to victory beyond a OHKO punch. Overeem at +odds is one of the most embarassing misprices of the year.

Most threatening in his power, beyond guys who just wing their shots. I'm not saying Overeem is a bad bet, I just can't trust him enough to put anything significant there.

I'll take Overeem at these odds all day. Nobody in the division should be this much of a favorite over him.

Pettis opened at +265?! Good grief i would have loved that line

Waterson vs Torres over 2.5 -270 literally the best line of the year. That thing doesn’t have a finish EVER EVERRRRRRRR

I'll take Overeem at these odds all day. Nobody in the division should be this much of a favorite over him.
Possibly Miocic, but Overeem was even in position to finish him.

Waterson vs Torres over 2.5 -270 literally the best line of the year. That thing doesn’t have a finish EVER EVERRRRRRRR
Dont be so sure, last time alot of people lost money on the over in Torres-Lima fight

Taking Torres -139.

Also Spicely +172 that fight could go either way. Gerald has terrible striking.

Last edited:
Pettis opened at +265?! Good grief i would have loved that line
I actually thought it would open somewhere like that. I got Pettis around that price the last time they was gonna fight and Cejudo looked really impressive against Reis. I'll wait and see if it gets up to +200 again

Last edited:
Waterson lost her last fight via submission and Torres won her last in under 1.5 round if I recall right. Need bet365/betsafe to open lines soon I already ruined Torres ml on betway

Last edited:
I actually thought it would open somewhere like that. I got Pettis around that price the last time they was gonna fight and Cejudo looked really impressive against Moraes. I'll wait and see if it gets up to +200 again

Assuming you mean Reis, but Cejudo made Reis look like a total amateur. I'm not even a Cejudo fan but he's really stepping up. I was on Pettis against Moreno as a dog but this is a different beast.

Taking Torres -139.

Also Spicely +172 that fight could go either way. Gerald has terrible striking.

Spicely is a decent dog pick imo. Gerald got whopped by Thiago Santos, Spicely's striking isn't at that level though lol. But he could have a striking advantage, and otherwise it's gonna come down to who's the better grappler. Interestingly they both have a good few sub wins and losses. Would have to watch tape, but dog should be the right pick here

edit: just realized that fight's at tuf finale and not here. whatever lol

Waterson lost her last fight via submission and Torres won her last in under 1.5 round if I recall right. Need bet365/betsafe to open lines soon already ruined Torres ml on betway
You prick lol checked Torres few hours ago on betway 1.7 decent line go get ready for work, get to work 1.56 hate you

Looking at the other fights before lines are out

Homasi should have no chance against Alhassan. Thought it could be interesting after the disappointing Akhmedov result, but I earned a lot from Alhassan watching that loss. He got hit with good shots and barely reacted, showed pretty good cardio, and despite poor tdd he always managed to reverse or get up quickly. Homasi is primarily a striker. Fast, decently powerful, got a tough draw in Means for his debut but gassed like 3 minutes in. I don't think Homasi is worth it even if he's a big dog. I see a KO as his only path and Alhassan doesn't seem chinny even if he's wild.

Teymur-Klose is pretty interesting imo. Klose is a smart fighter and showed that well in the Diakiese fight. He knew where his opponent's advantages were and countered them. He's not going to play a straight boxing match with Teymur. I'm with the hype for Teymur but Klose could be a good pick depending on the odds.

I like Oliveira against Felder. He looks great at LW.

Jeremy Kimball could be a great spoiler for Reyes. Reyes seems solid, good build, long reach and great kicks. But other than his build idk if there's anything incredibly impressive about him. He beat Christensen quick in his debut, but Chistensen is straight up bad if we're being real. Only thing that worries me about Kimball is his tendency to leave himself exposed when he goes in. If Kimball doesn't give him easy openings this could be a tough fight for Reyes.

Good luck picking the opening womens fight. Jesus. 2-3 fighter vs someone who hasn't won a fight in 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back