UFC 217 is a top 5 mma event of all time

It was the last event with that truly epic feel to it. Some others have had good builds ups, but this one had everything. Didn't fizzle out during fight night.

that event was amazing, 3 title fights all finishes and all with the challenger winning capped with GSP choking Bisping unconscious.
Maybe my favorite event of all time entertainment wise.

UFC 116 most entertaining card for me still, but lots of great events that come close. This is def one of them.

3 spectacular title fights, WB beat Masvidal, and Paulo Costa vultured what remained of Johnny Hendricks

Probably the last gsp fight, TJ vs Cody is just the best of mma:a tactical firefight, and Rose rose to the occasion

happy 3rd anniversary ufc 217

It's absolutely a top 5, probably a top 3, and many say it's number 1.

Personally I rank it second behind UFC 189.

But if you say 217 is a top 5, what are the other four in your list?

GSP becoming double champ is probably my favorite MMA moment ever.

Just cemented his legacy even more as the GOAT.

202_Michael_Bisping_vs_Georges_St_Pierre.jpg

3 spectacular title fights, WB beat Masvidal, and Paulo Costa vultured what remained of Johnny Hendricks

Probably the last gsp fight, TJ vs Cody is just the best of mma:a tactical firefight, and Rose rose to the occasion

Very amazing fight card. 3 belts changing hands in one night!

Arguably the best event in MMA history. Almost certainly the best UFC event, both on paper and in how the fights played out.

It was the last event with that truly epic feel to it. Some others have had good builds ups, but this one had everything. Didn't fizzle out during fight night.
UFC 229 was pure craziness

This is the best card I've watched live, quality-wise and it was nice to see 3 bullies get shut down at the time, though the future PEDs charge Dillashaw caught definitely casts a shadow on his win here.

Build-up and entertainment of 229 is still unsurpassed for me though. Had a huge watch party at my cousin's place and the post-fight brawl following the silencing of McGregor was bonkers.

199 was also fucking bonkers. Ortega stops Guida very late while down on every card, Henderson buried Lombard with the Hellbow, Holloway and Lamas had their infamous "stand here and swing till the bell" moment.

Cruz wins the trilogy match with Faber and of course, Bisping knocking Rockhold dead in the opening rd.
Giving us one of the best moments in MMA history.

And to top it all off, the post fight presser was epic

All the titleholders lost their belt What a night

Thanks to TS for reminding me of this card, it was an absolute belter.

Yea. I'd say so. What do you think about 241? I thought it should belong in the top 10.

Back