UFC 215 - Johnson vs. Borg - Alberta, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latifi by ko/tko is +900 on skybet.. what the fuck!¿¿¿

Viera and White double going in for me
4/1
I'll take a shot on that all fuckin day

what put you off martins? i got option to trade out on him now after movment. and im big on a lot of favs n cant all hit

Price and low volume. I cant stand losing due to low volume at least if tucker loses it wont be due to low volume. Martins should win easier tho and im still on his itd line

Price and low volume. I cant stand losing due to low volume at least if tucker loses it wont be due to low volume. Martins should win easier tho and im still on his itd line

I was in doubt about the prop line for Martins too, that's why I chose DEC @+225.

He is a weird fighter for sure.

I was in doubt about the prop line for Martins too, that's why I chose DEC @+225.

He is a weird fighter for sure.

I had to go itd kajan has a glass jaw been stopped 8 times by strikes and one punch kod in his last 2 losses

Played Latifi+Melendez+White, would be a nice gift for birthday tommorow

Anybody else here having trouble logging on to betonline the last couple of days?

I don't understand so many people picking Latifi.

Easy win for Pedro.

@Oblivian opinion on RDA/Magny, please? :)

Not a strong opinion on it at all. I like Magny in fights where he has a grappling edge or cardio edge. I think RDA should handle it since he doesn't have deficiencies there.

Overall, I'm on: Nunes, RDA, Stephens, Latifi, McMann, Reis (no scorecards), Evans-Smith, Glenn, Clarke, Henrique, Martins

Not a strong opinion on it at all. I like Magny in fights where he has a grappling edge or cardio edge. I think RDA should handle it since he doesn't have deficiencies there.

Overall, I'm on: Nunes, RDA, Stephens, Latifi, McMann, Reis (no scorecards), Evans-Smith, Glenn, Clarke, Henrique, Martins
Damn bro. The only pick we agree on is Henrique. lol

Shit. I'm opposite of you for over half those picks.

Imo the only advantage Tyson Pedro has over Latifi is his size, skillwise Latifi does everything better. So as an underdog im making a bet on him.

I think people underestimate Neil Magny here also, he has fought really tough competition at wv and beat a lot of good guys, its just a matter of how he handles the press of RDA, if he can get him to the ground and do some damage and get him tired for the later rounds. 50/50 fight so im going with Magny.

Guys. Isn't Pedro a brown belt without much BJJ competition experience? Illir has been grappling with his 3rd degree black belt brother since he was a kid and went to a dec against Alexandre Ribeiro at the 2009 ADCC (according to wiki he lost a 2-0 dec, and I haven't found a better source but according to http://adcombat.com/adcc-2009-results/ they at least fought).

I mean, I could see him get knocked out but I'd be very surprised if some Australian Brown Belt subs him without rocking him first. Especially since he's built like the hulk.

Awesome, thanks. Gl tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back