UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple really, JJ is going to outstrike her. Andrade won't find success on the ground because of JJ TDD and she's going to struggle with the range, speed and volume on the feet. Andrade is good but she's facing the best female fighter in the world. This is a kickboxing match, I don't see the ground or even the clinch being a big part of this fight. People saying Andrade will outstrike JJ are way off.
im seeing the last 2 rds playing out like this with jj winning pretty handily unless shes caught. which is why im leaning jj. but concerned about early rds.

im seeing the last 2 rds playing out like this with jj winning pretty handily unless shes caught. which is why im leaning jj. but concerned about early rds.
who wins the rd if the fight did happen to be against the cage for the majority of it

@JDB I was gonna have sex tonight but I read your post history and I'm put off now and don't want to anymore. Don't ever even think about criticising my elite bets ever again. You don't even deserve to converse with me.

"Sanchez via points at $6

Iaquinta hasn't fought in 2 years. He's more technical than Sanches but Sanches gets the W when it goes to points more often than not, if only just"

Lobov
rd4 KO 51.00
rd 5 KO 67.00

Lobov is younger and fresher than Cub, he finished that last fight much fresher, with zero gas issues IIRC.

It's worth noting, Cub has not been 5 rounds since Nov / 22 / 2014 (pre-USADA.)

Cub might fade in those later rounds there could be an upset. xD

Big dog Lobov by KO TKO or DQ $10 Unibet

Perry via points @5
Wineland via points @5.50
Sanches via points @6.00
Lobov via KO at @10
Stake $10, potential payout $22,500 Lol

@JDB I was gonna have sex tonight but I read your post history and I'm put off now and don't want to anymore.

Apologies, I postponed your wanking session.

Lol that's a result of me watching zero videos for that event and basically just potshotting at dogs at the last minute.

Wow. The hashtag and Elite stuff was mildly amusing when it was done by a few guys. But this is dumb beyond belief. U even have theonetrueking dude responding to himself. Probably mixed up his multiple accounts

EZ, I think you need to start the ban hammer here. Pull a Thor on some of these dudes.

bruh I own your sig for 4 years. No way am I giving that up lol #bigvictory #elitesigbettor
If he agrees to a 4 year sig bet, you can have his for 4 years. think about it, im not gonna be posting a lot in a few months. its a great investment

(lets be real, im probably gonna remove you from my sig in a few months when you forget about it ;))

It's simple really, JJ is going to outstrike her. Andrade won't find success on the ground because of JJ TDD and she's going to struggle with the range, speed and volume on the feet. Andrade is good but she's facing the best female fighter in the world. This is a kickboxing match, I don't see the ground or even the clinch being a big part of this fight. People saying Andrade will outstrike JJ are way off.

The clinch will for sure play a role in this fight as Andrade will back JJ up and JJ clinches when pressured. The question is does JJ get the better of it with elbows or does Andrade rip the body and land over the top with hooks? I like those body shots of Andrade to, at a minimum, break the clinch and make JJ susceptible to Andrade's incoming combos. Also I could easily see Andrade landing some td's against the fence and doing some damage from the top to win rounds. Sounds like you just did some lazy analysis man, you're losing that eliteness real quick.

Dude you are being delusional. Jj spent ages in the clinch against kk and claudia. To think there will be no clinch against andrade is ridiculous. Jj cannot and will not pick andrade off while circling out for 5 rounds.

Dude you are being delusional. Jj spent ages in the clinch against kk and claudia. To think there will be no clinch against andrade is ridiculous. Jj cannot and will not pick andrade off while circling out for 5 rounds.
#elite response, man. i agree w you

Well luckily I didn't fade you there, you got a W #respect but you are so off on this one, Andrade is going to get butchered, JJ is undefeated and probably the greatest striker in women's MMA.

Stipe
JJ
Yair
Masvidal
Pettis

I'm probably going to be playing all, I typically only have around 3 plays per card, Could see myself having close to 10 for this event depending on the odds. Massive W incoming.

#BreakingRecords

I agree on all of them. Pettis DEC for me will be a small bet though.

Eddie will be my biggest play at those odds...

Last edited:
I rewatched both Andrade and JJ's last fights and I think this match up might be closer to 50/50 odds.

Andrade is basically half-man and her striking is good but limited.

JJ took some significant facial damage in that last fight with the way Andrade throws volume, it could swell JJ's face up pretty quickly even if she's mostly healed.

But Andrade has never been 5 rounds and will most definitely have the slower feet by those later rounds, if not much slower. No way she can be swinging those fucking huge man arms around for 5 rounds and not gas, surely.

It's quite a gamble, I doubt I'll stake much on this one, if anything I would bet on fight to go the distance.

I rewatched both Andrade and JJ's last fights and I think this match up might be closer to 50/50 odds.

Andrade is basically half-man and her striking is good but limited.

JJ took some significant facial damage in that last fight with the way Andrade throws volume, it could swell JJ's face up pretty quickly even if she's mostly healed.

But Andrade has never been 5 rounds and will most definitely have the slower feet by those later rounds, if not much slower. No way she can be swinging those fucking huge man arms around for 5 rounds and not gas, surely.

It's quite a gamble, I doubt I'll stake much on this one, if anything I would bet on fight to go the distance.

I wouldn't bank on JJ not slowing. Andrade goes to the body a lot who knows how JJ will cope with this. JJ is also going to be on her bike more than she ever has before, again who knows how she copes with that. On paper yes JJ has the cardio advantage and you would favour her in r4 and r5, but against Andrade that is no guarantee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back