Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hope they're gonna do it in Stockton.

Nick vs Condit 2 in Main Event
Nate vs ... in CO-ME

And don't care about rest of that card.
I wanna see Diaz bros on that card!

Why would they? I'm sure there are about 50 places they could hold an event that supply a larger market.

I guess instead of doing the blimp shots, they could just pan to the outside of the venue to show bums picking up cigarette butts.

I don't think Nick and Nate would like to be both on the same card.

They've said it countless times they'll never be on the same card

They've said it countless times they'll never be on the same card
How many times does this need to be said? There's a SLIGHT chance they do UFC 209 in Stockton just for the gimmick. (the Diaz bros might be insulted by it, who knows). Even if the UFC goes there, the Diaz bros won't be fighting on the same card.

Maybe not in Stockton, but atleast one Diaz needs to be on that card.

I hope they're gonna do it in Stockton.

Nick vs Condit 2 in Main Event
Nate vs ... in CO-ME

And don't care about rest of that card.
I wanna see Diaz bros on that card!

UFC 209...first ever UFC in a Dennys Parking lot

Nate vs Nick in the Main event...no drug test

winner get a yacht to get catch pirates or some shit

I have no interest watching Condit back pedal and not engage, again

I don't see that happening because believe it or not, Stockton isn't a very nice place.

UFC 209...first ever UFC in a Dennys Parking lot

Nate vs Nick in the Main event...no drug test

winner get a yacht to get catch pirates or some shit

That seriously made me LOL

giphy.gif

I have no interest watching Condit back pedal and not engage, again

He probably wouldn't just because of the shitstorm he received after pulling it in the first fight. But Condit doesn't deserve a rematch with Nick. Pretty sad that the guy the "won" the first fight wants a chance at redemption and the guy that lost could give two fucks about it. Reallys demonstrates who showed up ready to go to war, and who showed up to win an MMA bout.

It's like saying every UFC that's an area code should be held in that area. Stupid.

UFC 666. Satan on main event. Don't care if he's unranked.

He probably wouldn't just because of the shitstorm he received after pulling it in the first fight. But Condit doesn't deserve a rematch with Nick. Pretty sad that the guy the "won" the first fight wants a chance at redemption and the guy that lost could give two fucks about it. Reallys demonstrates who showed up ready to go to war, and who showed up to win an MMA bout.
I'm a big Condit fan, have been a long time, I didn't like that Jackson wink turned him into a robot for that Diaz fight. Up until the end I was thinking that the real Condit will come out.

I'm a big Condit fan, have been a long time, I didn't like that Jackson wink turned him into a robot for that Diaz fight. Up until the end I was thinking that the real Condit will come out.

I was genuinely worried for Diaz in that fight, seeing Condit's finishing rate going in. Looking back now, it just blows my mind that I considered him a threat at all.

Back