UFC 208

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
First card in Brooklyn, NY and it's pretty sad looking TBH...

All the NY area fighters and they put this together ... Did they draw names out of a hat

Last edited:
i thought it moved to lv

First I've seen of it. Wtf.

Surely Holm wins and then fights Ronda for both Titles?

Boring and lame as fuck.

Awful card actually.

never mind, i see now. i read this shitty sentence below too fast-

"UFC officials have announced that the event will be moved to February 11th in Brooklyn, originally set to be UFC 209, from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. UFC 209 will now be moved to Las Vegas in March which was originally set to be UFC 210"

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/ufc-208-gets-rescheduled-in-new-location/

First I've seen of it. Wtf.

Surely Holm wins and then fights Ronda for both Titles?

awful card actually.

its awful, sure.

Holm winning isnt sure though.

Dana White: This is gonna be a fun fight. Holly Holm is on a 2 fight streak and she's fighting this monster who's competed with the women's BW champion Amanda Nunes.

I'm actually interested to see how Dana/Rogan and co. try to hype this one. I'll be impressed if they're successful.

First card in Brooklyn, NY and it's pretty sad looking TBH...

All the NY area fighters and they put this together ... Did they draw names out of a hat
This is a horrible card. No hate for her, but how on earth is Holm on the main event after back-to-back losses.

EDIT: Let's look on the bright side. There is Henrique vs Tybura which is a chance for Henrique to prove he's a legit prospect.

Hopefully Browne gets eaten alive by BB. Not sure about that one though.

This is a horrible card. No hate for her, but how on earth is Holm on the main event after back-to-back losses.
They are getting desperate to fill cards. Lack of star power and lack of GOOD fighters

The main 4 fights have a fighter coming off a loss. I want to get hyped for every card, but I think I'm gonna fail with this one.

That being said we might have a couple of good fights added.

where's max hollowaldo? Thought he called out Aldo for 208 and aldo already signed ...

They gotta knock it off with these millions of retarded fight night cards in cities that nobody ever heard of and stack the PPVs a bit more.

Last edited:
where's max hollowaldo? Thought he called out Aldo for 208 and aldo already signed ...
Nah, Holloway made up his mind. He said he'd rather enjoy Christmas with his family and kids. Sherdog hated him for that, but I can understand it perfectly.

2 title fights
derrick lewis vs travis browne
jim miller vs dustin poirier
glover teixeira vs jared cannonier

thats a bad PPV?

2 title fights
glover teixeira vs jared cannonier

thats a bad PPV?
Where is there two Title fights? And yes those 3 fights suck balls

They gotta knock it off with these millions of retarded fight night cards in cities that nobody ever heard off and stack the PPVs a bit more.
you nailed it on the head. We need quality over quantity

Won't buy but these two look good:

Back