UFC 208: 2.12 12am ET Holly Holm vs Germaine De Randamie

helax

BWR Forever
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Wow wasn't expecting Holly to be the underdog.

12k Holly, should probably put more but for now

Surprised that Holm is the underdog, but it's really a toss-up. Holm is a question mark after the Shevchenko performance. If you aren't rushing into her distance to get boxed up, Holm has no answer. She just has one mode: counterpunching.

Hey @Hardkore @helax how do you think this fight will go

Heart says Holly, head says Germaine. Germaine is by far the biggest girl Holly has faced, taller with more reach, plus I think she's probably the better kick boxer of the two with a nasty clinch game with effective knees and elbows.

Holly works best off counters not by leading, dunno if she can press the action without spamming kicks and punches that don't land. I think she throws her kicks rather slowly as well, the side and oblique kicks are ok, but the round house is way slow imo.

I have Germaine by UD

Heart says Holly, head says Germaine. Germaine is by far the biggest girl Holly has faced, taller with more reach, plus I think she's probably the better kick boxer of the two with a nasty clinch game with effective knees and elbows.

Holly works best off counters not by leading, dunno if she can press the action without spamming kicks and punches that don't land. I think she throws her kicks rather slowly as well, the side and oblique kicks are ok, but the round house is way slow imo.

I have Germaine by UD

Bro I hope you are right
I am rooting for Germaine but I have a feeling the fight wont go as we think
Jackson and Winklejohn bitches have Holly drilling some takedowns because they know Germaine is like a turtle on her back
I have a feeling they gonna wait till Germaine is gonna kick because Holly will dance around her and take her down or when they clinch Holly will trip Germaine and end up on top
I wont bet any money but my vcash will be Holland for the win
Lessssss go Germaineeeee

Bro I hope you are right
I am rooting for Germaine but I have a feeling the fight wont go as we think
Jackson and Winklejohn bitches have Holly drilling some takedowns because they know Germaine is like a turtle on her back
I have a feeling they gonna wait till Germaine is gonna kick because Holly will dance around her and take her down or when they clinch Holly will trip Germaine and end up on top
I wont bet any money but my vcash will be Holland for the win
Lessssss go Germaineeeee

I'm doubtful she's going to hit doubles or single leg TD's on Germaine, she can hit the TD in the clinch but she's going to eat elbows and knees in that position.

Plus I'm not confident about her top control much less her submission skills even if she takes her down.

I'm doubtful she's going to hit doubles or single leg TD's on Germaine, she can hit the TD in the clinch but she's going to eat elbows and knees in that position.

Plus I'm not confident about her top control much less her submission skills even if she takes her down.
I have a feeling the fight will end up on the ground more than you think
But like I said lets hope Germaine hurts her and the rest of the fight she will turn into harmless Holly haha

I have Germaine by UD

Germaine is without question the better kickboxer of the two since she's actually 46-0 in kickboxing, while Holly is 1-0 in actual kickboxing matches. However, Holly is a better point fighter than Germaine.

I still favor Germaine in this fight, but I think Holly may try to turn into a rassler for this one, and what Holly lacks in grappling technique, she may make up for with overall physical strength.

This fight is hard to call but I am hoping for Germaine to get the W via actually fighting.

Holly was drilling that body lock n slam pretty hard during open workouts, but I totally agree about her top control and sub game even if she does pull off a TD.

Holly was drilling that body lock n slam pretty hard during open workouts, but I totally agree about her top control and sub game even if she does pull off a TD.
I will be curious if Germaine is still a whitebelt on the ground
I know now she is a fulltime mma but dont know if she has improved
She has strong as soccerlegs tough

I will be curious if Germaine is still a whitebelt on the ground
I know now she is a fulltime mma but dont know if she has improved
She has strong as soccerlegs tough

I believe she has improved, but we won't know by how much until tonight. I hope that Germaine uses those soccer legs to bait Holly into engaging with low kicks like Valentina did. Holly hates losing points, and will open up if she feels like you are scoring on her more than she is on her opponent.

I didn't see the video, but I figured that they were going to try working that technique.

LETS GO SAVAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COME ON GERMAINEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRING THE BELT HOME

COME ON GERMAIN TDDDDDDDDDD

20 18 JUDGES DONT FOK IT UP

Back