Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
One of the best cards of the year imo

Lots of great matchups, closely matched fights and a few blessing from the JBG

MVP of the night?

TJ DIllashaw
I think he goes to war with Lineker early, recovers from getting stunned and notches a finish in the second by mercy submission after rocking Lineker

rocking lineker?

really bad joke

and I'm going with cody. just rooting for it

I can see Nunes being one of the best WBWs of the night.

@ortizgnp

rocking lineker?

really bad joke

and I'm going with cody. just rooting for it
That's why it'd be performance of the night if it happened
Swinging that wide, ducking into a headick? Would be feasible to see Lineker get stunned or wobbled.

I'm up to 8 different mentions in 8 different Ronda related threads now since last night.

<{anton}>

Sincerely yours, rustlerwhiteknightgnp

LOL. My post was a Tito tribute to one of the best posters of the night. Let me tell you how youre feeling right now

That's why it'd be performance of the night if it happened
Swinging that wide, ducking into a headick? Would be feasible to see Lineker get stunned or wobbled.
oh, I see

but still, TJ isn't the most heavy handed guy. but wouldn't complain if that happened

LOL. My post was a Tito tribute to one of the best posters of the night. Let me tell you how youre feeling right now
324593.jpg
324593.jpg
324593.jpg
324593.jpg
324593.jpg
324593.jpg
324593.jpg
324593.jpg

I hope so
I could see him catching Cruz when Cruz inevitably backs himself into the fence
Paul Daley style
1.gif

If Cruz is gonna swing like he did against Faber he's gonna get clipped. Hody is accurate as fuck. Interesting to see how Cruz is gonna react if that happens.
Amazing fight regardless and I can't wait - the best on the card imo.

If Cruz is gonna swing like he did against Faber he's gonna get clipped. Hody is accurate as fuck. Interesting to see how Cruz is gonna react if that happens.
Amazing fight regardless and I can't wait - the best on the card imo.
Yeah I think Cody has the fastest and hardest hands that Cruz has fought, and Cruz (despite what his fans think) is not unhittable. He gets hit hard like every fight he's ever been in besides Scott Jorgenson. Still picking Cruz but it could end up being a tough fight for him

One of the best cards of the year imo

Lots of great matchups, closely matched fights and a few blessing from the JBG

MVP of the night?

TJ DIllashaw
I think he goes to war with Lineker early, recovers from getting stunned and notches a finish in the second by mercy submission after rocking Lineker
I agree if TJ beats John and I think he can i Think he puts on a surgical Performance picking Lineker apart and finishing him in the 3rd .

Cody. I think hes going to finish cruz.

Cody when he counters Cruz with a rush of heavy strikes in the first, similar to '98 Vitor Belfort.

One can hope

Cody
I think he is in to beat the fastest ko ever

Back