UFC 207: TJ Dillashaw vs. John Lineker PBP (Discussion)

I got TJ next two fights are about the guys with movement vs heavy hitters

Ronda can fuck right off with these motivational commercials. Like anyone should be taking advice from a mental train wreck.

"ill show u what only a woman can do"

full

Ok, I already lost $24.00 of the PPV cost watching these last 2 fights. I'm hoping to make it up on the next 3 fights to make my $36.00 bucks left worth it.

Come on TJ.

time to make a mockery of this weight missing slugger.

I just realized, Lineker made weigh <mma4>

That Ronda Pantene commercial is so cringe....
"I'm so strong, they don't believe in me...they used to bully me but I'm strong,I'm gonna show them all.....buy this shampoo" {<huh}

Hoping Lineker takes out DillaSnake.

tumblr_ns3f6zPNxq1uymb4eo2_400.gif

I think Dillashaw will be cutting angles all night and avoid the bulk of Lineker's shots. I expect alot of straight punches, combinations, mixing in TDs, and sneaky headkicks. Lineker has a cinderblock for a chin but I think it's possible he tries to eat one head kick too many late.

While I favor TJ sometimes he gets caught up in exchanges he shouldn't like above. If he does that tonight I could see him getting put away. It should be a fun fight.

Gotta give it to Dilli, he is fighting all the best guys while Cruz is fighting guys that aren't even top 3. Cruz is Bisping of the manlets.

Linekar hits hard and is aggressive with a good gas tank. TJ might try to wrestle him.

TJ ALWAYS says I put more work into this ... Every time

Back