UFC 207 Predictions..

I know what you mean by hesitant and I agree but 13 months off is a lot of time to recover from that. If she fought lets say 3 or 4 months later it would have been a different story. Ronda has gone back to the drawing board and started fresh , but it has yet to be seen what kind of stand up she has now.. She does have KO power do you agree with that?

Not really! Who has she ever KO'd? She hits hard for a woman, yes - but all of her stoppages have been TKO's. What Holm did to her is what I consider a proper KO - starched, stiff as a board, hitting the mat hard. She definitely hits harder than your average WMMA fighter though and with better technique I'm sure she could KO girls flush.

Not really! Who has she ever KO'd? She hits hard for a woman, yes - but all of her stoppages have been TKO's. What Holm did to her is what I consider a proper KO - starched, stiff as a board, hitting the mat hard. She definitely hits harder than your average WMMA fighter though and with better technique I'm sure she could KO girls flush.
Bethe landed on her face and you don't call it a ko?

Hendricks hasn't knocked anybody out in over 4 years. It's over for him.

Hendricks hasn't knocked anybody out in over 4 years. It's over for him.

Neither had Jake Ellenberger when he fought Matt Brown. Barely anyone had Ellenberger winning that fight given how gunshy and shitty he'd looked in previous fights.

I know what you mean by hesitant and I agree but 13 months off is a lot of time to recover from that. If she fought lets say 3 or 4 months later it would have been a different story. Ronda has gone back to the drawing board and started fresh , but it has yet to be seen what kind of stand up she has now.. She does have KO power do you agree with that?
It's not yet to be seen, we know she doesn't have good standup. She's with the same striking coach she's always been with. If anything her striking is probably worse than it was before.

Nunes TKO round 2
Cruz UD
Dillashaw UD
Smolka UD
Tarec UD
---------------------
Magny UD
Pyle TKO round 3
Thatch TKO round 1
Means TKO round 2

It's not yet to be seen, we know she doesn't have good standup. She's with the same striking coach she's always been with. If anything her striking is probably worse than it was before.
Maybe , but i think she will have good stand up this time..

41373-1163423.png

Hendricks isn't doing shit. He hasn't since mid 2015. I'm sure there's an explanation. I just haven't quite put my finger on it yet.

I hope he gets finished again. Then retires his delusional, excuse making, ass. Maybe he'd do better in another company.

He is on my list as one of the saltiest cheaters of all time. Interestingly enough... The acronym would be SCAT.

When was Hendricks caught cheating?

My guesses?

-Nunes TKO (or Sub)1 Rousey because while it's likely true that if Rousey can get Nunes down she can win with her armbar, I think Nunes is going to prove too difficult for Rousey to figure out before Nunes times Rousey's entries. I think Nunes wins via TKO, or submission if she follows Rousey to the ground.

-Cruz TKO4 Garthbrand because Cruz is the real deal and I think this is a mismatch. I expect the champion to dance around Garthbrand, land strikes, land takedowns, and finish a tired Garthbrand around the fourth.

-Linekar KO2 Dillishaw because I think Linekar's hands are fast, he's aggressive, and he's going to push forward and find Dillishaw's chin. Dillishaw can win on the outside striking, but I don't think he will.

I'm gonna go with...

Nunes by TKO
Cruz by Decision
TJ by TKO

Back