UFC 207 on a Friday.

Langinbang187

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the UFC switching all of their PPV event's to Friday's instead of Saturdays? I think it's a great move.

damm-ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-film.gif

Hey Dana

I get your company is tanking with new ownership and reebok deal but it's probably a bad move, ya goof

They did this on the Lesnar/Overeem card as well. I think its so fighters can celebrate the new year. Fighters are people too.

It's only because the UFC doesn't wanna compete with New Years Eve. Every other ppv will still be Saturday.

To make money, you have to know your competition. Sitting at home watching UFC on New Years doesn't get the casual fans. But the night before, everybody will be home

Saturday that wkend is new yrs eve and the college ftball playoff

I have no life so its fine for me, anyday of the week is fine when you have no life haha

They tried this years ago it failed.

Yep not only that they changed the hour to.. was a mess lost 200k buys on the hour and day changes.

Now not so sure the big Ronda comeback show does 1 mill buys.

Good to know its just one event cause otherwise It would have sucked

goddammit please don't.

If for this event only I understand but don't dip your toes into the water too deep.

No...Saturday's are much better for obvious reasons. They just don't want to do 207 on New Years Eve which is smart also for obvious reasons.

Back