UFC 207: Now what?

ZipZito

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What in the fuck is gonna happen with 207? First Jessica Andrade finds herself with no opponent, so she's off now. Then Cain is deemed medically unfit to fight which isn't a surprise necessarily bc of his comments of surgery after the fight and all that but still fuckin sucks. I really wanted to see this rematch. They gonna get werdum a replacement or is this a 3 fight main card? I say big Ben will step up or hell maybe jds that would be sick. Anxious to see how they save my birthday card haha

Black Beast & Struve wanted to step up, but UFC.com says it is a 10 fight card now

Will still buy it stream it watch it for the sake of Cody/Dominick, and to witness the destruction of the greatest WME-IMG hypetrain at the hands of Amanda Nunes.

Black Beast & Struve wanted to step up, but UFC.com says it is a 10 fight card now

For fucks sake, if Werdum is too much of a pussy to face either of those, the UFC should go ahead and put together Lewis-Struve. This card would really benefit from some names and some heavyweight action.

It's still an ok card. Will be even better if Ronda has to eat her apples with a straw again afterwards.

Back