UFC 207 fighter sightings

dipstickjimmy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I got in to Vegas yesterday and ran into:

Alex Olivera walking past in the hallway between the MGM & Signature, didn't talk to him.

Justin Buchholz & Danny Castillo were coming out of the ? Asked them who they had fighting besides Dillashaw and Cody. They corrected me that Dillashaw wasn't with TAM anymore which I gaffed on. Were nice guys.

Today I saw Johnny Hendricks in the Spa at the Signature. We chatted a little, he was with a couple of Team Takedown coaches and another fighter I think. Nice guy but I chatted more with his coach then him, as he was cutting weight. Johnny said he got away from wanting to hurt guys when I asked about him KOing Kampman & Fitch. I told him I was Canadian so had to root for GSP and his coach said they w
ere Christian and would forgive me LOL.

Saw
Conan Silveira of ATT and another coach that I recognized but can't remember his name.

Saw Might Mouse going the opposite way on the moving sidewalk between MGM & Signature. Asked when his next fight was, he didn't know. I told him UFC should have booked him vs CM Punk at WW and he said "I would have whooped that ass."

in b4 no pics didn't happen.

I'd call Hendricks on his bullshit, if I had the chance. Why didn't you take the testing for the GSP fight ? What is the reason for your decline between mid 2015 - present ? Have you been staying away from the fries ?

Back