UFC 207 FIGHT PICKS

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by SUBLIME FAN, Dec 27, 2016.

1. SUBLIME FAN

SUBLIME FAN Black Belt

Pretty awesome card taking place this Friday, even with Werdum vs Cain off i still think its a badass card from top to bottom. Nunes vs Rousey should be a super wild fight, extremely difficult fight to make a prediction on ass well. Cant wait for Cruz vs Garbradnt, like whats became of this rivalry and i think the fight will deliver as well, im giving Cody a better shot than most probably, but i really think he could be a super tough fight for Dom. I have a hard time picturing a one sided fight here. Dillashaw vs Linker is just straight fire. Plus a ton of great welterweight fights, Hendricks vs Magny i think will be decent, i like Magny but id love to see Hendricks get back on track in this one, i think he he said hes probably gonna retire if he doesnt win this and i really dont wanna see that, Kim vs Saffedine is also a pretty interesting fight, plus the fight i think could be the sleeper fight of the night in Means vs Oliveira, Oliveira's last few havent been to exciting but i could see Means putting the pressure on him and it turning into a good scrap. Plus interested in seeing Thatch and Garcia get back in there both these guys were considered top prospects at one time, and i think both still have potential to put on some great performances. The Shoeface vs Vetorri fight should also be fun, 2 good prospects at 185, Vetorri's debut was pretty impressive. And last another sleeper fight in Smolka vs Borg, this is gaurenteed action for sure. I think the greatest year in UFC history is gonna go out with a huge bang this Friday night.

Rousey - 2nd Rd Submission
    Garbradnt - 3rd Rd KO/TKO
    Dillashaw - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
    Saffedine - Decision
    Smolka - Decision
    Hendricks - 1st Rd KO/TKO
    Vetorri - Decision
    Garcia - 1st Rd KO/TKO
    Thatch - 1st Rd KO/TKO
    Means - 2nd Rd KO/TKO

FOTN - Rousey vs Nunes or Dillashaw vs Lineker
    POTN - Rousey & Garbradnt

The_Renaissance and Gungarr4831 like this.
  2. 209NickDiaz

209NickDiaz Gold Belt

I stopped when u predicted Cody will win... What a noob

SexyBaroni, AceCooch and KYS like this.
  3. Sonny Qc

Sonny Qc Gold Belt

I'll probably skip that card.
    Hope Nunes win tho.

4. Tamriel Terror

Tamriel Terror Silver Belt

If Ronda wins: sherdog implodes and the honda nuthuggery comes out in full force with "ronda is goat", "shes back", etc.
    If Ronda losses: sherdog implodes and people that dislike her come out in full force with pages on pages of "she's a can" "one trick pony", "DNB", etc.

Id prefer the later of those options but i think Ronda wins, also think Cruz and Dillasnake win

5. KYS

KYS Silver Belt Banned

Doubting Cody 3rd round KO. Ow I'm fine.

6. USA!USA!

USA!USA! Black Belt

FYI Friend - your post could use some spaces or bullet points or something. That wall of text is hard to read.

Cowboy Cerroliveira likes this.
  7. Gungarr4831

Gungarr4831 Orange Belt

I got my doubts about Saffedine and Hendricks but i could see the rest happening, i think No Love will be the new champ either by early KO or by hurting cruz enough to gget him on points.

8. Gabe

Gabe Saturdays are for the Boys

I got a feeling Garbrandt wins as well. Can't fucking wait for Dillashaw vs. Lineker.

9. kevinramsdell

kevinramsdell Brown Belt

Cruz should have retired after the Faber fight. He came back from a 3 year layoff, two acl tears, groin tear and other misc. injuries and beat up dillashaw lol . then he beat the mess out faber. if he wins friday dom is my fighter of the year just in front of bisping and conor. but the guy has nothing left to prove after this

10. Nydarkfern

Nydarkfern Orange Belt

why was Werdum never given a replacement opponent? Black Beast put out a video saying he was ready to go, I'm sure JDS would jump back in there too and they could make a different fight for Struve.

11. The_Renaissance

The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

These are the ones where my picks differ....

Nunes - 1st round TKO.
    Cruz - UD.
    Dillashaw - UD/SD
    Kim - Decision, probably split/controversial.
    Junior - UD
    Garcia - UD
    Oliveira - UD/SD.

FOTN - Dillashaw vs Lineker
    POTN - Hendricks and Nunes (but don't be surprised if Nunes gets punished for upsetting the apple-cart and Thatch gets it, haha!)

Kim/Saffiedine for worst fight of the night.

SUBLIME FAN likes this.
  12. SmilinDesperado

SmilinDesperado Silver Belt

How is that? When dude was out for 3 years a new crop of talent came up. BW is looking pretty nice right now...and its not like Cody is THE guy that everyone believes can unlock the Cruz mystery...hes just been the loudest and flashiest. Theres also Linekar, Aljo, Caraway, McDonald, Rivera, Dodson, Almeida... and of course TJ rematch...and not even counting super fights. There are a shit ton of potential tests for Cruz. He's only 31.

13. SmilinDesperado

SmilinDesperado Silver Belt

He was, he didn't want it. JDS was offered the fight, but Werdum declined. Not that i blame him...JDS is a monster on any night...but fighting a dude that already KOd u on short notice? I get it.

14. SUBLIME FAN

SUBLIME FAN Black Belt

WHAT

15. 209NickDiaz

209NickDiaz Gold Belt

Yeah fuck u I had 3-2 Cruz

16. SUBLIME FAN

SUBLIME FAN Black Belt

LOL that fight wasnt even close, anyone who thinks otherwise should probably just give up watching the sport because cleary you arent smart enough to