UFC 207 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1 is finally OUT

I'll never get it why these dumb fucks don't make the Embedded uploads available for other countries.

Your country, i live in Mexico and they are available, Countdown is up as well.

• TAM is a real family
or

519px-Snake_Trap_(art).jpg

Not hating, but it's possible.

you live in Brazil? Canal Combate bought the rights both to the embedded series and Countdown -- hence the reason why you can't watch it online on the official UFC YouTube channel.
a proxy should do the trick

Wow, Rousey is literally becoming a DNB! I'm a fan and I'm losing a whole lot of respect for her really fast.

I feel really old for saying this but I'd like Cody a lot more if he wasn't covered in tattoos. A few tattoos on a guy can be sexy but he's taking it too far.

Goodgawd...what year is it?

Hmm, wonder if this is a slipup.... Dom wearing Nike sweatpants about 3 min in. :)

christ, how much makeup does cody's girl use?

she probably looks worse than mila kunis without makeup and that's tough to do

So Ronda does not do a lick of media whatsoever for the fight. I hope they dock her fight purse..

Makes me think that she isn't in good shape or at least as good as she is trying to portray. Also makes me think that she followed the online mocking of her training and doesn't want to give them more material like you said.

Part of it is Ronda's desire to be able to pretend she meant whatever makes her look best. If she did the media and beat Nunes, it means Holly was really better and she wouldn't be able to use the overworked excuse. If she does the media and loses, she is dumb for doing the same thing that supppsedly caused her to lose to Holly. If she beats Nunes without the media, she can say the Holly loss was more of a fluke. If she loses without the media, she can blame ring rust and talk up wanting to face the best.

OMG, that overthinking

Cool vid. would be nice with main eventerz on their but all good.

They deemed Cain physically unfit to fight, but Ronda's good to go despite being too mentally unfit to do an insipid vlog.

No media? No interviews, nothing? Part of that PPV bonus should be tied to promotion. She is doing nothing..

She's appeared on at least two mainstream talk shows and is regularly promoting through social media. When it comes to reaching people, that's already more promotion than anybody else is doing combined.

PPV points are tied to promotion since how much a fighter gets from points is determined by buys. Therefore her pay is already being affected by not doing interviews with MMA journalists. That is unless you want to make the argument her not doing interviews with MMA journalists and/or Embedded isn't impacting PPV buys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back