UFC 207 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1 is finally OUT

amanda looking sharp, she ain't no soccer mom

man, they couldve at least put in some CGI Ronda. If nothing else it would improve her punching technique at least on video. CGI Ronda training with Cain as she does everyday. (which is really why hes hurt).

Hologram Ronda?

giphy.gif

She's back! BUT WHERE IS SHE

Amanda and Nina make a cute couple.

Cody's girl looks like she's 16 (brofist)

Anyone else think Nunes sounded like she had a cold/flu? She said she was sick last week, but was supposedly better.

amanda looking sharp, she ain't no soccer mom
I agree, she is looking sharp and confident. Ronda is looking......wait.....how is she looking? Lol

Can't stand nunes. She's forcing me to root for Honda which in turn makes me like Amanda even less.

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

Somehow this ^^^^ makes complete sense, still got Amanda for the KO in the 4th

Man the echoes in Cruz's house. And now he has a service dog. SCREAMS LONELY. Feels.

What I took from this embedded vlog episode 1 for 207
  • Cody gotta touch of Conor-itis buying custom suits
  • TAM is a real family
  • Cruz should have a bigger house being champ this long and having a part-time gig @fox sports1
  • Cruz has a cute dog
  • Nunes & partner should kiss or touch each other for the next vlog because they boring
  • Ronda is in hiding wants no footage on tape that can be used against her in the event of a loss to create gifs or mean memes
{<RR}

I don't know, Cruz gaf looks pretty sweet, looks like a home feel and not an OTT mansion that some have

• Ronda is in hiding wants no footage on tape that can be used against her in the event of a loss to create gifs or mean memes

I actually think this is true. She was rekt on internet after Holly fight so she is scared to show her face and give us more material

#MentallyStrongestFighterEver

Random observation from what I'm watching so far. Cody is one of the few white guys that has his beard lined up precisely. Usually a black and Hispanic guy thing. White guys usually go with the grizzly Adams, and don't care about a line up.

Good for Cody.

What I took from this embedded vlog episode 1 for 207
  • Cody gotta touch of Conor-itis buying custom suits
  • TAM is a real family
  • Cruz should have a bigger house being champ this long and having a part-time gig @fox sports1
  • Cruz has a cute dog
  • Nunes & partner should kiss or touch each other for the next vlog because they boring
{<RR}

Makes me think that she isn't in good shape or at least as good as she is trying to portray. Also makes me think that she followed the online mocking of her training and doesn't want to give them more material like you said.

Part of it is Ronda's desire to be able to pretend she meant whatever makes her look best. If she did the media and beat Nunes, it means Holly was really better and she wouldn't be able to use the overworked excuse. If she does the media and loses, she is dumb for doing the same thing that supposedly caused her to lose to Holly. If she beats Nunes without the media, she can say the Holly loss was more of a fluke. If she loses without the media, she can blame ring rust and talk up wanting to face the best.

Last edited:
Back