UFC 207: Dominick Cruz vs. Cody Garbrandt PBP (Discussion)

When Cruz wins this could be a Paul Daley vs Koschek moment.

I really hope BJM is the ref for this one.

Why is Cruz supposedly hated as much as he is? Because he is very articulate and never loses?? Yeah, probably that miserable type that hates seeing someone and takes joy in them losing for once.

Cruz by decision. But I'm hoping for a wild highlight ko by No-Love.

Why is Cruz supposedly hated as much as he is? Because he is very articulate and never loses?? Yeah, probably that miserable type that hates seeing someone and takes joy in them losing for once.

I'm pretty sure it's because alot of ppl think he's an actual asshole. That's my explanation. Just because you like someone, that doesn't mean I have to also. You'd have to be a real douche. To think Cruz is a perfect little angel.

Nice try, though.

yNoN8nW.gif

Cruz should win but I have a strange feeling about this fight.

Brazilian Cowboy went from fun fighter to a fence pusher. See if Dirty Bird doesnt get the best of him. I doubt he will want to stand with the Bird. Now he is literally the Dirty Bird. Dont remember what he got popped for.

well, phuckola..I thought this was coming on at 5:30.....only one FP fight. What a rip

Hoping for Cruz he is the Goat at 135 and the true pound for pound best fighter. He gain a lot of respect from me for the biggest comeback in history of this sport war Cruz.

Time to put a snazzy new addition on the house that Alpha Male built.
Cruz by TKO round 4.

lol cruz hated? dude is beloved on here like a golden child.

Back