UFC 206 replay does big #s on Fox

Wow, a card from two weeks ago pulled better numbers than most of the live Fox cards we've had before. Maybe this is because the pacing was dramatically better? I'm not sure, but I tuned in while I could.

The UFC really should take note of this. Either keep doing this, a PPV rewind a few weeks after the event, or have better cards than Paige/Sage/Perry on Fox. And yes, I know the Paige/Sage card drew better than some of the other recent Fox cards, I'm just using it as an example.

That Choi Swanson fight doe

I was somewhat amazed how Choi drew more standup applause At the close even tho Swanson won. Smart mma crowd over there in Toronto

Wow, a card from two weeks ago pulled better numbers than most of the live Fox cards we've had before. Maybe this is because the pacing was dramatically better? I'm not sure, but I tuned in while I could.

The UFC really should take note of this. Either keep doing this, a PPV rewind a few weeks after the event, or have better cards than Paige/Sage/Perry on Fox. And yes, I know the Paige/Sage card drew better than some of the other recent Fox cards, I'm just using it as an example.

The UFC isn't paid well enough, by Fox, to put those kinds of cards on Fox.

The UFC would like to scale back the number of ppvs they are doing but the next TV deal has to pay them dramatically better. Word is they'd like over 400 million per year, which is quite reasonable

giphy.gif

#GroovyGOAT
#GroovyChamp2017
#L.O.G

@DS7 @Toco @Air Lats @Myrddin Wyllt @sirmorbach
ha, I saw this shit right now before seeing my alerts and tagged you in a different thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back