UFC 206 replay does big #s on Fox

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Preliminary average is about 4.7 million viewers. Numbers pretty much always increase, card will probably end up averaging over 5 million viewers with a peak over 6 million.

You gotta wonder how these lower end ppvs would fare on network TV. Hopefully next cable deal pays the UFC enough to make this feasible

Expect a live event on Christmas Eve next yr

Really makes you think hmm....

Smart move by them. Will most likely give 207 a boost.

@BC @DS7 @Air Lats

And Lando Vannata was featured heavily in promotion and started things off

#futurestar

giphy.gif

#GroovyGOAT
#GroovyChamp2017
#L.O.G

@DS7 @Toco @Air Lats @Myrddin Wyllt @sirmorbach

Was gonna give this a like, noticed my name was conveniently left out. So instead, kindly go fuсk yourself

I wished you a Merry Christmas and you said fuck you, pixelated was never my friend tbh.

UFC 206 was the the best mma event I've seen in forever

Glad to have seen it LIVE. Can't imagine how historic it would've been if Rumble and DC didn't pull out

It was a fantastic fucking card. Every fight was amazingly entertaining

I have particularly good manners, but I had to impose my interests on others last night. I recorded UFC 206 at my cousin's house. I forced some family to watch Cub/Choi and some other highlights (love how they showed Lando/Makdessi). Everyone was blown away by Choi's chin and I did a good jon explaining Cub's career so they really appreciated what they saw.

Merry Christmas!!!{<buffer}

Was gonna give this a like, noticed my name was conveniently left out. So instead, kindly go fuсk yourself
Very ... ungroovy. However, The Legion does not leave people behind (except guernica).

Welcome to the party, pal.

L.O.G.; .1%ers

Back