UFC 206 - Pettis vs Holloway - Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of a link for the Glory fights? I can't believe they are trying to charge $30 as a PPV... can't imagine them getting many buys.

onDKa3.gif

SevereFluidChital-size_restricted.gif

8DANhUM.gif
hey FUCK you man! there's nothing wrong with losing to Roxanne Modaferri

Anyone know of a link for the Glory fights? I can't believe they are trying to charge $30 as a PPV... can't imagine them getting many buys.
wanted to tune in also and found out that fucking 30 dollars to see juiced up past his prime hari and rico no personality verhooven. Fuck no. If you find a stream share it bro.

Anyone like Makdessi at all at dog odds? Trying to figure this one out. Vanetta looked pretty good for a round vs Ferg. He ate a lot of hard shots but did rock Ferg too. He looks like a kill or be killed type of guy, but was that because of short notice and he knew he wouldn't last much longer in that fight? He keeps his head on a straight line, seems hittable. He looks like a solid fighter but I think Makdessi has a shot here. Hmm...
Nope not at all. Vannata's angles and boxing will be too much for him. Makdessi is a decision machine I doubt he hurts Vannata. But on the other hand this fight is in canada and makdessi is canadian. Also is Makdessi is still under Firas? That makes things tricky though but id still go with lando.

Anyone else with BM, are you also getting the "No props available at this time" message across the board on the prop drop down despite showing it there?

makdessi is training at his home gym now and has been crying on his facebook about retirement. vannata is going to smash him, the dude was almost finished by fucking Mehdi Baghdad and is way too inactive to be trusted to win a decision

Anyone else with BM, are you also getting the "No props available at this time" message across the board on the prop drop down despite showing it there?
Yeah no props for today or yesterday. lame

makdessi is training at his home gym now and has been crying on his facebook about retirement. vannata is going to smash him, the dude was almost finished by fucking Mehdi Baghdad and is way too inactive to be trusted to win a decision
Mak always seems physically small and never really seems to have it together somehow. Hard to put in words but i feel like fading him in general. he has a nice jab but thats the only thing that impresses me.

Maybe mentally weak?

Love Kennedy at these odds. Will throw him in my parlay
Fatselum is fat and fighting much bigger men now than he is used to. I dont think Kennedy is fucking around and gets the job done. Didnt magny outstrike melvin?

Love Kennedy at these odds. Will throw him in my parlay
Fatselum is fat and fighting much bigger men now than he is used to. I dont think Kennedy is fucking around and gets the job done. Didnt magny outstrike melvin?
kennedy is old as fuck and has been crying about getting KTFO cold by Goatel Goatmero for 2 years now. he's been pissing about trying to find hitler instead of fighting, lol @ betting on him as a fav against anyone.

Last edited:
"I hope to God Lando underestimates me"

What a vagina thing to say. Confidence increase Lando

Mak always seems physically small and never really seems to have it together somehow. Hard to put in words but i feel like fading him in general. he has a nice jab but thats the only thing that impresses me.

Maybe mentally weak?
would a mentally weak person call time out in a fight after getting kicked?

kennedy is old as fuck and has been crying about getting KTFO cold by Goatel Goatmero for 2 years now. he's been pissing about trying to find hitler instead of fighting like a pussy, lol @ betting on him as a fav against anyone.
Kennedy is underrated he almost beat romero and handled bisping easily. You think kelvin is anywhere near the athletisicm of Yoel? Gonna be easy fight for Tim.

This forum is devolving more and more into disrepectful fighter bashing and juvenile braggadocio every day.

Kennedy is underrated he almost beat romero and handled bisping easily. You think kelvin is anywhere near the athletisicm of Yoel? Gonna be easy fight for Tim.
"almost beat romero" lol

he got dominated for 2 rounds then cheated and grabbed his glove to land his first effective strike of the fight, he got completely outclassed by yoel and didn't come close to beating him before he cheated

it was also bisping's first fight after a one year layoff after eye surgery, bisping would merk kennedy now. he's not good

let's be real here and not spread misinformation

guys cool it w/some of that roxy talk/etc, it is offensive and some lines are being crossed. deleted a couple posts. let's keep it clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back