UFC 206 did 150k buys LEL

People keep saying you missed out on amazing fights... sorry if I have no emotional investment in something it is worthless. Majority of the fighters most people probably never even heard of. This card was not worth 60$

max-holloway-pre-ufc-199-video.jpg

Well 150,000 of us got our money's worth. Can't say that for the Million+ that paid for 200.

Is that a joke about removing a fight and doubling the buys? Because it's still a pretty stupid joke, but not nearly as stupid as it is as a serious statement.

It's too bad the Main Event kept getting scrapped.

lol its really dying haha!

Don't forget the fact it's a day before NYE, that does matter. Brock Vs Overeem on the same date did like 535,000 and Brock is a bigger star than Ronda, people want to save their money for NYE.

True. Even more off a chance 207 bombs.

Don't believe these numbers, but if true best card of the year was also the lowest selling.

Also TS there was no womens fight on the ppv.

People keep saying you missed out on amazing fights... sorry if I have no emotional investment in something it is worthless. Majority of the fighters most people probably never even heard of. This card was not worth 60$

That's fair. If you're not invested then you're not invested. The Swanson-Choi fight was the only one that was above & beyond what is typically seen on a UFC card anyways. The other four main card fights on the PPV portion ranged from mediocre to good. Nothing out of the ordinary, though.

Don't believe these numbers, but if true best card of the year was also the lowest selling.

Also TS there was no womens fight on the ppv.
I think he is saying that the prelim fight between Letourneau and Pereira was so bad that it turned off potential buyers.

That interim title sure saved their hides, didn't it!

Very good card.

I don't even know who fought on that card. Completely missed it. But since people are saying the fights are good I'll download it today. I'll just skip the chick fights, obviously.

That's fair. If you're not invested then you're not invested. The Swanson-Choi fight was the only one that was above & beyond what is typically seen on a UFC card anyways. The other four main card fights on the PPV portion ranged from mediocre to good. Nothing out of the ordinary, though.

Cowboy vs Brown was a great fight, it just followed an unreal fight so there was a bit of a letdown emotionally.

Im a simple man, they make good fights i watch, i dont care how many more people buy it, i didnt bought it in the first place LEL.

I bought it and was very glad that I did.

Back