UFC 206 did 150k buys LEL

The card was amazing. Shame. Shows people don't care about the sport. Just the personalities.

The card was only amazing after the fact. It's like saying the UFC should've put this card on FS1 because it had so many great fights, it would've helped the sport grow.

The card was only amazing after the fact. It's like saying the UFC should've put this card on FS1 because it had so many great fights, it would've helped the sport grow.

True to an extent. But the match ups on paper were very good. Not a big card but for hardcore fans it had a lot of potential and skilled guys.

So any random Twitter account counts as a source now?

The guy is a better source of information than the vast majority of those in the MMA media.

Funny stuff if true. They really shaped a good card with what they had, and this card surpassed my expectations. Shows that buys are all about causal viewer.

Who gives a shit, 206 was awesome. Fuck the casuals

True to an extent. But the match ups on paper were very good. Not a big card but for hardcore fans it had a lot of potential and skilled guys.

That's true. Plus, I don't think it could've been on any of the fox networks anyways. They were airing the MLS cup final on Fox mother station. Probably would've lost viewership from both sides.

Main event draw is really the only thing that effects buyrates. SOMETIMES the co-main.

Dana's calling Conor right now and offering him equity if he fights asap. I imagine the new owners weren't anticipating 10 months of these shitty 150k cards

not surprised, card was totally different that it was supposed to be

Conor has them by the balls.

Especially if 207 significantly underperforms which I think it will. I believe the appeal of Ronda amongst loyal MMA fans is severely diminished. Its not only the loss, its the crazy hype she had going into it, its her trainer that people HATE, its the people remembering all her bratty behavior, and its her absence after the loss. I don't expect her comeback to do so well (500k max) especially since her opponent (the champ) has pretty much zero investment from fans. Ronda will always have women/feminists but all the people that watched her fight during her run that wouldn't normally watch MMA are most likely gone. Feel free to give me shit about this if Im wrong everybody.

LOL. LEL is new LUL.

Grumpy+old+men+why+do+i+have+the+feeling+this_829292_5928834.jpg

LEL is the old LUL

Especially if 207 significantly underperforms which I think it will. I believe the appeal of Ronda amongst loyal MMA fans is severely diminished. Its not only the loss, its the crazy hype she had going into it, its her trainer that people HATE, its the people remembering all her bratty behavior, and its her absence after the loss. I don't expect her comeback to do so well (500k max) especially since her opponent (the champ) has pretty much zero investment from fans. Ronda will always have women/feminists but all the people that watched her fight during her run that wouldn't normally watch MMA are most likely gone. Feel free to give me shit about this if Im wrong everybody.

Don't forget the fact it's a day before NYE, that does matter. Brock Vs Overeem on the same date did like 535,000 and Brock is a bigger star than Ronda, people want to save their money for NYE.

How can you possibly say without WMMA it does 300k buys? Nobody bought it because they're all fricking anonymous.

Back