UFC 206 did 150k buys LEL

So thats wjy Dana wants to pay a lot of money on GSP
The fokker knows he fucked up

It was one of the most entertaining cards of the year. People who didn't watch it missed out.

UFC's biggest star is a woman you moron

Not surprised with that hashtag, obvious trump supporting trailer trash

I wonder how many MMA fans actually spend money on PPV's. I have watched over 90% of the UFC PPV's ever made, so I owe the UFC thousands of dollars I wonder how many other hardcore MMA fans that grew up in the pirate era just dont ever pay for this shit.
I pay for every ppv, yes, even 206. It sucked on paper, weak card, but damn! It was an awesome event! So many finishes and so many fun fights

Totally worth making up a fake title and annoying your biggest star to get that number.

I wonder how many MMA fans actually spend money on PPV's. I have watched over 90% of the UFC PPV's ever made, so I owe the UFC thousands of dollars I wonder how many other hardcore MMA fans that grew up in the pirate era just dont ever pay for this shit.
Scumbags like you are the reason PPVs are so expensive for honest fans.

giphy.gif

So much for Conor growing the sport.

And I've heard people here say 205 would have sold a million even without Conor...

So any random Twitter account counts as a source now?
Sadly, Twitter is a better source than "random post on Sherdog" which works as a source for 90% of people here so...

Their loss, the main card was amazing.

it was a great card, but it didn't have a name value to make it ppv.

Honestly unless it has multiple top tier title fights, or conor, or ronda, it shouldn't be a ppv.

Casuals aren't gonna pay unless it has a cash cow on it.

No wonder Dana wants GSP back, id stay away if I were Georges though, especially after they threw him under the bus

That's what happens when you take your biggest Canadian star and refuse to offer him a fight so he leaves the UFC instead.

If true, lots of people missed out on some DAMN good fights.

Back