UFC 206 being played on Fox on the 24th

Diggie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Not sure if late but they're replaying the Lando fight, Cub/DHC, Cowboy/Mike Brown, and Holloway/Pettis on Fox on Christmas Eve at 8pm.

Really great idea imo, awesome but overlooked and underappreciated card will get some more attention now and they'll make some more revenue off a card that didn't do well in PPVs while bringing more attention to the UFC outside of Conor/Ronda. They should honestly do this with every card that isn't a blockbuster.

i hope they don't edit the walkout songs to some lame stock music, like they do on fight pass...

I dont know if its the holidays, or what, but i seriously don't remember most of this card. I mean i know who won most of them, but its probably based on the threads on sherdog afterwards.

Smart choice it was an incredible card.

Cool.

If you go by Dana White's tweet, it looks like they are going to replay the Vannata KO!

Sweet. Gonna set my dvr.

Seems like a new idea from WME-IMG... play PPV's again shortly after and get as many eye balls on their cards as possible. Smart. I don't remember Zuffa doing this.

Seems like a new idea from WME-IMG... play PPV's again shortly after and get as many eye balls on their cards as possible. Smart. I don't remember Zuffa doing this.
More likely it's Fox's idea

Was just looking at my TV guide on foxtel down here in Australia. On the 25th they're playing every PPV this year 195-205 except UFC 206.

Back