PBP UFC 205: Prelims PBP (Discussion) 7pm ET / 4pm PT / 12am UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furiously crunching the numbers with MJ/Khabib now. It's a close one but preliminary results do NOT look good for Khabib.

There's at least a Norwood 1.5 difference between the two. 0 vs -2. I hope Darth Khabib pulls through but it's not looking good. War Khabib!

Khabib vs Johnson is the third fight of the Fox prelims...STACKED CARD!! <{pray-uh}>

ha! there was a blip in my stream and the BT announcer said "aggression is advised"

2 quick KOs, and Miller vs Alvez was good too. Carmouche stunk it up, but so far so good either way, hopefully this is what we can expect from all the fights going forward. Hopefully its not like 200 where it started out good then died quickly.

Nervous for this next one. Very losable fight for Khabib. He has a crazy weight cut and the injuries/layoff. That super wide swining scares me as well. I like both guys but i'm rooting for Khabib.

Nervous for this next one. Very losable fight for Khabib. He has a crazy weight cut and the injuries/layoff. That super wide swining scares me as well. I like both guys but i'm rooting for Khabib.
Shonuf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back